Humraaz

After coming into their bedroom. They both stared at each other and suddenly hugged and start to jump upside down. Arhaan pulled her from the ground and started twirling. He put her down and kissed her forehead.

"Oh my God, Zinni I still can't believe this. We are going to be parents. Thank you so much, baby."

"I am also not able to believe it. It would be fun to snatch someone's chocolate and he can't even complain to his mom. I will eat all his powder milk. I will buy do his makeup. I can rest all day and nobody will scold me. I will quit university. Too much fun."
She said clapping her hands

"Hold on, baby girl. Nothing will happen of that sort. Imagine you are changing his diapers. Him crying all night and not letting you sleep too much fun."
He said winking at her

"All these things you said will be your responsibility. Because mother can't take every responsibility. Be aware of your responsibilities Haan."
She said putting the arm on her waist.

"Leave it I wanna say something very important to you."
He said holding her hands in his

"I love you Zinnia Arhaan Khan. I love you since I didn't even know the meaning of love. You are my life. I can't imagine my life without you. You made me complete my half religion. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Never leave me, please. I will not promise to give you stars but I will try to give everything that I am capable of. I will protect you always. I know it's not a perfect confession but I said all the things I feel for you."
He said looking into her eyes. Zinnia's eyes welled up hearing his confession.

"It was a perfect confession Haan. I never felt this touched before by any other confession. I love you too Haan. I am not saying because you confessed your feelings but you made me say this with all my heart. You are the best husband ever. Your love, your care, your gestures made me love you. I will be very happy with whatever you provide me even if it's less. I am there for you in your good time and I promise to be there for you in your bad times. I will never leave you. "
She said hugging him keeping her head on his chest hearing his heartbeats.

It's Sunday so let's do something creative.

"Yes, come let's sleep."
She holds his hand and pulled him towards the bed.

"Not again Zinni."
He got up just two hours ago but can't do anything and had to sleep again otherwise his wife will taunt him to not love her for God knows how long.
.....................................................................

"Will you say anything?"
Zinnia was surrounded by all her cousins and they were glaring at her. She was looking down as she did a huge mistake.

"Leave it Fahad she will not say anything. Let's go."
Rabail said.

"No, I am telling but I am not able to understand what are you asking?"

"You said you made Bhai sleep on the sofa making us relax and the next day we get news that you are pregnant. How is that possible you little lier?"
Armaan said

"I didn't do anything. Stop glaring at me like that. I am innocent."

"Oh miss innocent then how did you get pregnant? We are not little kids to believe that fairy story."
Shoaib said

"I am not lying. I didn't do anything. It's all Arhaan's fault. Go confort him."

"First, tell us how can you do this Zinnia?"

"It's personal Arhaan told me to not tell anything to you."

"Oh personal. We even know the password of your mobile and you are saying it's personal. Tell us how did it happen?"
Fahad said