Ilham e mohabbat

"Tujhe pata aaj kiska dora ha college ma?"

"Ho ga koi ameerzada damagh na kha ayesha aur parhne de chup chap agar test bura hua na toh hitler pankhe se ulta latka de ga."

"Chal na sun teri marzi chal iram chalein yaha se isse toh ab hitler hi puche ga."
Ayesha said

"Han han jao. Mur ke mere pass hi ao gi iss bhari duniya ma aur kaha jao gi. Wow yaar mujhe toh shayar hona chahiye tha bus hitler ne ICS ma phansa diya. Maaf nahi karu gi unhe sari zindagi."
She fake cried

Suddenly, the whole class got up saying
"Assalamualikum Sir,"

"Walikumasalam, how are your studies going on?"

Listening to the most horrifying voice Adifa stands up from her chair
immediately.

"What's your name little girl?"
He said glaring her

"Adifa shehroz khan."
She stuttered

"Nice name. Who decided your name? Seems like a very wise person to choose such a unique name."
He asked

"My elder brother."
The answer was simple but enough to burn him in hell

"Girl you look very busy. Seems like you study a lot. So let me check your result. Hope you will not let your brother down"
He said emphasizing on brother.

"Sir you don't have to worry about it. I will not let him down. I wanna give him a surprise so, please don't check my report. I want him to be the first person to see my result."
She said hoping that he will not see her report but who was she making a fool of?

"Don't worry all the teachers have already seen your report card and if am not wrong the students in the class have taken their reports to their homes a month ago. So why didn't you show your report card to your dearest brother if you have had it for one month?"

"Umm actually I hmm"
She stuttered

"Oh I understand must have forgotten to show him but don't worry I will let your family know about it after seeing your result."
He said staring at her coldly

"Professor Ali show me miss Adifa shehroz khan's result"
He ordered

"Sure sir"

"Please Sir, don't do this"
She pleaded with tears

"Now"
And the scream was enough for everyone to keep quiet

Professor Ali handed the result to him

Alamgir's eyes turned red after seeing her result. He held the report card tightly and started glaring at her.

"I think your so-called brother doesn't take your studies seriously that's why you have just got 76%. I think I should inform your family about this."
He said rudely

"No Bhai. Sorry, I mean no Sir, please don't inform them. I am sorry this will not happen again."
She started crying

"Come to my office right now"

"Please Sir let it go she's just a child"
Professor Ali requested

"That's none of your business professor Ali. This is my college. If I hired a principal that doesn't mean you guys will oppose my decision. I can fire you asap. So never repeat such a mistake"
He said coldly

"And you miss Adifa come with me right now."
He ordered

Adifa didn't even move and continued to cry looking down.

Alamgir closed his eyes to control his anger. He walked towards Adifa and started dragging her with him.

"Ahh please leave me. It's paining"
She said hitting on his hand