Humraaz

Zinnia was sitting on the bed shivering badly. She was way too nervous. All her cousins were surrounding her. They were trying to make her relax as if nothing happened but for her, life got destroyed. She didn't know what to do? She was very scared thinking about the future. Suddenly she screamed.

"Zara taras nahi aya unhe mujh pe. Ek ma hi mili thi kya naam lene ke liye. Lgti hu ma kahi se unke jor ki tum log hi btao. Main toh itna bolti hu aur woh toh mu ma dahi jama ke baithe rehte hain. Har waqt roq toq yeh nahi karo. Aise nahi chalo. Theek se betho. Awaaz ahista rakho. Mujhe toh woh koi muhale ki aunty lagte hain. Ab tum hi btao kaha ma shareef insaan aur kaha woh shaitan. Hayee maaf nahi karu ma kisi ko." She started crying

"Ok, don't spoil your makeup. Just relax there's nothing to be worried about. I am sure he loves you that's why he took your name. Believe me, he will change." Zain tried to make her understand but he was himself not able to believe his words.

"I am not a fool. He can never change. I know he doesn't love me he did this to take revenge because taya abu gave his place to Armaan Bhai so that he gets responsible and make him do a job as a professor in his own college so that he can't help Armaan Bhai and the surprising thing is he agreed to his decision but now I get it he did this to take revenge from me." She sniffed

"Tum kaha se ayi iss sab ma? Akhir kis cheez ka revenge?" Rabail questioned

"Because I study in that college and he thinks taya abu did this because of me." She said looking in her eyes confidently.

"You know you are very intelligent. Proud of you. His parents can't understand him but this little girl can. What a genius. Must say Bhai is very lucky." Armaan said suppressing his laugh.

"Thank you par mujhe aise kyu lag raha ha ke aap mere mazaaq ura rahe hain? Aur sochein koi apne se 10 saal choti larki se shaadi kyu kare ga woh bhi jo usko bhai kehti ho. Mujhe toh uss hitler se pehle hi bohat dar lagta hai. Itne sakht hain Allah aise dekte hain jaise 100 salon se bhoke hain aur khane ko sirf ma hi bachi hu duniya ma. Kisi ne aik baar nahi socha ma aik kamre ma aik bistar par unke sath kase rahu gi mujhe toh heart attack hi a jana ha. Ma bata rahi hu ma aaj paka upar parcel ho jana ha aaj ap log biryani tayaar rakhein."

"Nothing will happen of that sort. Think Zinni nobody can deny his orders he's Sardaar of the haveli. We have to follow it." Try to understand that Before Fahad could complete his sentence they heard footsteps coming towards the room.

"I think we should leave. Love you, Zinni. Will miss you. You are very sweet. I am lucky to have a sister like you. I will never forget you." Zain said side hugging her Fahad pulled him away from her and they start running out of the room leaving her alone with Hitler.

"Are kahan chale sare mujhe bhi le jao koi please na chor ke jao sher ke changul ma akeli bechari jaan ko. Agar woh mujhe kha gye toh. Hayee mera toh itna life kharab ho gaya hai. Itna life kharab ho gaya hai. Zindagi barbad ho gya." She was singing forgetting her surroundings.

"Why what happened?" Arhaan who listened to her singing the most unexpected song on their wedding night asked her

"Huh. Nothing happened. I am very happy. Can't control my happiness." She said smiling with tears.

"Then why are you crying?" Arhaan questioned locking the door behind him.

"They are tears of happiness. I still can't believe I got married to you. I was telling all of them that nobody can be like my husband." She said showing all her teeth trying to control her shivering.

"You are looking very beautiful. More than I imagined. I don't have words to praise you." He said sitting on the bed she gripped the bedsheet tightly.