Character sketch

Ibrahim behraam khan married late samiya khan. That had one son Alamgir khan but when he was 15 his mother died in an accident.

Maryam shehroz khan married late shehroz khan. They had one daughter Adifa khan. She was just 5 when her father passed away in an accident.

Basically shehroz was taking samiya to her mother's house because ibrahim was busy in a meeting but unfortunately they had an accident. After their death behraam khan made ibrahim and Maryam marry each other. It was very difficult for them to adjust but the love they got from Alamgir and Adifa made them love each other. Maryam is Samiya's sister that's why Alamgir love her as his own mother. They both were blessed with twins after three years of marriage zubiya and zaman.

Alamgir ibrahim khan,
28 years old dominating businessman. Very possessive about his loved ones. Don't consider Adifa his sister.

Adifa shehroz khan,
18-year-old bubbly girl. Love to tease Alamgir. Fears him a lot. Don't consider Alamgir her brother.

Zaman Ibrahim khan,
15-year-old naughty boy. Love his siblings.

Zubiya Ibrahim khan,
15-year-old bubbly girl. Love her siblings.
..............................
Behram khan married noor khan and have four children

Ibrahim khan married maryam khan and have four children
Alamgir khan, 28 years old
Adifa shehroz khan, 18 years old
Zaman khan, 13 years old
Zubiya khan, 13 years old

Asim khan married ujala khan and have two sons
Saad khan, 25 years old
Saadain khan, 23 years old

Hilmand khan married zara khan and have two children
Aswad khan, 23 years old
Sara khan, 19 years old

Late shehroz khan married mariyam khan and have one daughter
Adifa khan, 18 years old