Ilham e mohabbat

Ibrahim and Maryam entered Alamgir's room as Zubia ran to call them and was shocked to see the scenario

"What happened to zaman"

"That's what I am asking Adifa, baba. When I entered the room he was already unconscious"
Alamgir said acting innocent

"Yes, baba even I am asking Zubia. I came into the room listening to her scream"
Adifa lied

"Zubia already told me everything. Stop lying both of you and now you both can't meet each other alone till your wedding. We can't afford any risk"
He said glaring at both of them

"No baba, please don't do this. I promise I will not touch her till the wedding but please don't do this."
He requested Ibrahim

"If you don't wanna touch her then why do you want to meet her alone."

"We can't talk in everybody's presence. Please try to understand."
Alamgir pleaded

"Well, you can take her to your room in everybody's presence declaring what you are going to do with her but can't talk in their presence."
Ibrahim exclaimed glaring at him

"Can we please forget that? I wasn't in my senses at that time. It's true desi parents can never stop taunting."

"Shut up you can't meet her and that's final."
He told strictly

"Will you say something or not"
He asked Adifa

"Please baba we will never make you feel ashamed"
Adifa said

"Yes, Ibrahim that's not fair let them meet each other they are married."
Maryam said placing her hand on his shoulder

"Without our permission and about making me feel ashamed didn't want to sag it but you guys made me feel ashamed but let's forget that thing and I request you, Alamgir to not make her pregnant before marriage. Whatever happened before is past but now, please don't do anything stupid."
He said not looking at them

"Sorry for the inconvenience baba but I promise nothing of that sort would happen again."
Alamgir said

"Ok now, please focus on my son. My poor baby is traumatized."
Maryam said sitting beside Zaman.

After about five minutes zaman regained his consciousness and started shouting

"Please baba take me back to my room I don't want to witness another horrible scene."
Zaman said hugging Maryam who was busy glaring at Alamgir and Adifa

"Now should we commit suicide? We are already sorry stop glaring at both of us"

Alamgir said and Adifa was still staring at the floor feeling embarrassed.

"Shut up we are leaving your room and mama take Api with you I can't trust Bhai"
Zaman said glaring at Alamgir

"You shut up little elephant. You are just thirteen so behave like a kid."
Alamgir scolded him

"We are not kids okay. We are teenagers so stop calling us kids"
Zubia shouted

All of the siblings (obviously Ibrahim and adifa are not siblings) started fighting so Ibrahim took all of them out leaving Alamgir alone.

"Why they had to be born Allah? Were We not enough? We were so happy before them."
Ibrahim shouted and started pulling his hair listening to zaman saying the same from the other side of the door

"We were born before you two. How could you be happy witho us not being born?"

"Just shut up Alamgir"
Ibrahim shouted and started to take Zaman with him who was entering the room again to fight with Alamgir