Humraaz

He pushed her in the car and started driving towards the university. She was glancing at him from time to time as his jaws were clenched and his hold on the steering was so tight that his fingertips turned white. She gulped hard. She always use to feel scared around him. Now that he was sitting beside her angrily She was feeling very nervous. She tried to initiate the conversation breaking the ice between them.

"The weather is so nice today."

"Shut up." He glared at her

"Are you angry?"

"No, I am very happy. My wife was going to share our bedroom matters with all my family. Why wouldn't I be happy?" He said sarcastically

"Oh, I'm sorry it will not happen again but you should also understand I can't lie still I didn't want to tell them it was just a slip of tongue." She said innocently

"I know you very well Zinni. You will tell this to them and I swear to Allah I will not bear this. I know you share your matters with everyone but it's not just your matter it's our matter. Mind it."

"No, I don't share my matters with everyone." She said looking in his eyes

"Ok, tell me one thing you didn't share with family or friends." He said looking towards her.

She had nothing to say because he was right she had a habit to share everything with all her family and friends due to her talkative nature.

"You have just seen my good side don't wanna show the other one to you." He said and get out of the car.

"Sharam aani chahiye waise insaan ki ye kehte hue you have just seen my good side ache toh yeh tab bhi nahi the jab ye paida hue the. Kharoos na ho toh zada apni taraf se gussa dekha rahe hain rob jhar rahe hain jaise ma dar jau hi darti ha meri jutee." Suddenly the door got open and seeing him she was about get the heart attack.

"Will you come or not?" He raised his eyebrow

"I i a am com coming." She stuttered

They both entered the college. Now it was a break all the students were busy gossiping and eating. Aiza asked Zinnia

"Wow, your Mehendi is so beautiful but did you put it on?"

"Umm, nothing just for a wedding."

"Whose wedding?"

"My cousins wedding. Leave it, Sarah, you tell me how is Rehman Bhai?"

"look she's changing the topic so that we don't ask her why she didn't invite us? Well, Rehman is fine and as usual very romantic." She was telling them about their cute moments and she was busy comparing him with Arhaan.

"Hayee I also want a husband like him." Aiza said

"What happened today you didn't wish for a husband like him otherwise whenever I or Sarah talk about Rehman and Umair you start wishing for a husband like them. What happened now?"

"Just thinking how lucky you both are. Meri tho qismat hi phoot gayi. She said holding her head in her hands." Zinni looked at them covering their mouth with hands and all students standing like statues.

"Itna sanata kyu ha bhai changez khan aa gya kya? Yeh haal toh mera hona chahiye tum logo ko kya hua?"

"Aisa bhi kya ho gya apke sath jo apka ye haal ho ga miss Zinnia?"

She turned back and her words got stuck in her mouth. She started sweating badly. He was standing there with all his attitude looking handsome as hell. All girls were drilling over him.

"Nothing happened Sir. I was just joking. Yesterday was the best day of my life. I should be this shocked to be so lucky." She faked smiling at him

"Why? What happened yesterday?"