Aatish e Ishq

"What are you saying Chachu"
Burhan asked coming out of shock while glaring at Faisal Khan

"Yes, she's my daughter"
He said hugging her more tightly

Hamza nodded his head in no not believing him

"Are you out of your mind Faisal Khan?"
Yahya Khan screamed

"I am speaking the truth, Baba. I got married to Umaira at my friend Hussain's father's funeral. She was his distant cousin. I fell in love with her but she was not from the family and was a well-educated girl. Still, I tried to tell you but you announced my and Shazia's marriage. I knew you would never agree to out marriage. So I made fake parents and sent a proposal to her. We got married before my and Shazia's marriage. Umaira was my first wife. I told her that I work in Swat and stay there with my parents but she won't adjust there so I will stay with her for three days a week. She was very innocent. She never questioned my decision. Seeing me staying here you got me married to Shazia but I never disrespected her baba. I never stepped back from fulfilling her rights as well. Umaira used to stay in this small house just because I didn't want you guys to find out. We didn't have any children till seven years of our marriage. I used to make those fake parents meet Umaira once a year so that she doesn't get suspicious. After seven years we welcomed Heyam but sadly Umaira died and I couldn't take Heyam to Haveli as I knew you guys would never accept her. I stayed for five years here and then hired a maid who used to stay all day with Heyam and I also used to stay with her three days a week. Now she's 19 years old Mash Allah. I didn't want you guys to find out about her because of her safety. Look what you did to my innocent daughter. She's a hijabi. You guys forced her to come like this in front of everyone. You hit her. You hurt my precious daughter. I didn't commit any sin baba. You're responsible for all of this. If you ever prioritised my happiness over your rules then I wouldn't be stuck like this. My whole day gets wasted in traveling here and there. You would have killed me if I told you that I loved Umaira and didn't marry Shazia but now I think that dying was a better option than being stuck. I can't stay with my daughter. Although my men are here to look after the house I still can't sleep in peace that she's alone in another city so far away from me. I can't give my daughter a proper living. I can't fulfill her right"
Faisal Khan looked at Yahya Khan with tear-filled eyes

Burhan was shocked. He didn't say anything but seeing Heyam he made some decisions in his head

Heyam looked at her father with difficulty and nodded in no getting away from him

"Heyam. My life"
Faisal Khan tried to touch her but before he could do this she fell unconscious. Burhan who was standing beside her held her. He wrapped the shawl around her and shouted

"Bring water immediately"
Listening to him a guard ran to bring water

Faisal Khan looked at Hamza. Hamza looked at his father with tears in his eyes. He ran out of the house ignoring Faisal Khan who was calling his name. He sat in his car and started crying silently keeping his head on the steering wheel. He wiped his tears after five minutes and started driving towards Buner

Burhan poured water on his fingers from the glass. He sprinkled it on Heyam's face and tapped her face. She opened her eyes a little bit. He made her her drink water. Burhan could feel Heyam's body turning cold and shivering

"Look away, everyone"
He ordered his guards as Heyam's face wasn't covered. Not even a single guard dared to look at her

Burhan covered her face with a shawl and picked her up in his arms making Yahya Khan and Faisal Khan shocked as a man from Haveli never touched a nonmahram like this

"What are you doing Sardar Burhan Khan?"
Faisal Khan asked controlling his anger and trying to be respectful

"Call some woman and tell her to pack Heyam's necessary things and clothes. I am taking her to Haveli. She will live there from now on. It's my order. Whatever happened today was because we were unaware that she was our family's daughter otherwise I would have never allowed anyone to look at her in such a condition. I didn't know she was a hijabi. I am sorry about my wrong act but she will have to stay at Haveli now as your daughter and no arguments about that. She is not in a condition to walk that's why I am holding her like this. In ten minutes I want you to call a woman and pack her things. She will go in my car as I don't trust you to take her to Haveli. I know you don't want her to live there"
Sardar Burhan Khan ordered and for the first time, he had to apologize because of the girl who shot him. He was having a minor pain in his shoulder as his wound was not deep at all. The bullet just tore his skin