Atish e Ishq

"Heyam I have to go"
Burhan said in a tired voice at 5:00 am detaching himself from her

"No no, I won't let you go. I will never let you go"
Heyam hugged him again tightly sobbing loudly

"Heyam please don't make it more difficult"
He got away from her and stood in front of the bed

"No why don't you understand I can't let you go. How can I let you go? Don't leave me, please. I have no one beside you"
She sat on the bed hugging his torso

"I am sorry but I am helpless. I have to do this. If I don't return then forgive me and remember I loved you more than anything in this world and that you were my whole world. We were just not meant to be together in this world. I will wait for you even after I die. I love you"
Two tears fell down his eyes while whispering painfully. He kissed her forehead one last time and went out of the room not looking at her once leaving her too numb to react

"No don't go. Burhan don't go. Don't leave me alone"
She ran outside but he had already left
.................................................................

"I want all of the family members to be together in the hall after lunch. Everyone"
Burhan announced in the hall and left outside the haveli

"What should we do now Nana Jaan? What would he do? I am afraid that he will trap me and punish me. I don't wanna die, Nana Jaan"
Shafaat said nervously looking toward Yahya Khan

"Nothing will happen to you, Shafaat Khan. Just relax"
Yahya Khan announced while drinking

"But he's the Sardar. He can do anything"
Shafaat tried to make him understand

"Leave it upon me"
Yahya Khan sighed and whispered
...................................................................

Heyam has been sitting on the prayer mat since he left. She didn't get up for once. She just lay down on it closing her eyes and praying while crying silently
"Oh Allah save my Burhan. Allah, please save my husband. Forgive our sins. Don't punish us. Don't let anything happen to him. Oh, Rab-ul-alameen you are the only one I have. You are the only one who asks. There's nobody besides you who has the power to do something. Even the leaf can't move without your permission. You say "kun" (happen/ giving permission) and the next second "Faya Kun" (it happens). Oh lord of two worlds I am asking for a safe healthy life for my life partner, my husband. Oh Allah I am asking for my pure love. The love that you value. I loved him after coming in his nikkah. I love him so much. Don't let anything happen to him. Let us live happily with each other"

"Khanum, Rubina Khanum is calling you to prepare lunch"
Maid told Heyam making her wipe her tears and get up as she had no other choice. Why would they care about her?
.................................................................

Everyone in the family was present in the hall while Burhan was sitting in the main seat. Heyam stood behind him keeping her hand on his shoulder not caring about anyone with her hearing beating faster than ever

"I know what I am gonna say is not gonna be liked by you. Maybe some of you won't even believe that that's why I am here with all the proof. I could have done this before too but I didn't want to punish someone innocent. It's not about me or Heyam it's about all of us. All of our women. A man like that staying in our family can do anything. If he can harm his own family then he can do this to others too. The Valleyʼs women could be harmed due to his shameful acts. So as a Sardar, I want you all to listen to me carefully and accept my decisions. Am I clear?"
Burhan announced and everyone exchanged looks. Yahya Khan nodded eyeing Shaffat to relax after feeling his tight grip on his hand. Everyone nodded but Hamza couldn't he was just staring at Burhan with disbelief. Today he sat far away far away from him with a broken heart