[𝟓] 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

chapter 5 | family time

OLIVIA AND THE ALVAREZ, PLUS SCHNEIDER were all having dinner together at the Alvarez' apartment. Olivia and Alex were chatting as they ate their food as Lydia placed the food that she cooked on the table.

"Okay so, Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande?" Olivia asked Alex as he tilted his head to the side to think.

"Hmm, definitely Ariana Grande." Alex smirked and went back to eating before turning his attention back to Olivia.

"Okay my turn. Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp?" Alex smirked at the redhead as she groaned.

"Seriously, you know I love the both of them!" The redhead argued. Alex smirked at her frustration as he took a bite of his food.

"If I were you, I would pick Leonardo DiCaprio." Schneider randomly said from beside Alex as the two pre-teens stared at him weirdly. "What? Im just saying. He's hot." Schneider added and went back to eating as Olivia groaned.

"I can't decide! I guess Leo-" As Olivia was about to answer the door opened revealing Penelope was everyone greeted her with a 'hello'.

"Welcome home, Lupita. We're almost done, but there is plenty left." Lydia smiled.

"Aw, dinner with my entire family...and Schneider." Penelope said as she kissed everyone on their foreheads.

"Yes I invited him again. He's an orphan." Lydia smiled.

"Do orphans really have rich dads who buy them buildings?" Alex said in amusement.

"Hey, I have money in the bank and two living parents, and four living stepmothers.." Schneider said causing olivia to look at him with wide eyes. "but there is a hole in here. We never had family meals. I ate alone I'm front of the tv." Schneider continued.

"Ay probrecito Schneider." Lydia pouted.

"Oh don't get me wrong, it was a massive tv. Sometimes my nanny would join me but only if I agreed to watch telenovelas." Schneider added.

"Oh, those are so over the top." Olivia cringed.

"Right? This one time, Rosa got jealous of the housekeeper cause' she was making a move on her man so she threatened to throw like scorpions on her while she slept."

"Sounds good, which one was that?" Lydia asked.

"Oh no, Rosa was my nanny. Ex-nanny, now stepmother. I am so glad to be here." Schneider let out a sigh as everyone was silent, still in shock.