[𝟏𝟗] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇

chapter 19 | the crush

"I AM SO GOING TO BEAT YOU IN THIS GAME." Alex smirked as he tried to kill Olivia in the game they were playing. The redhead scoffed at him.

"Yeah right, the last time we played all the other different games I always win." Olivia retorted as he rolled his eyes and wave her off.

"Okay, say what, if I win I'll give you a dare to do but if you win then you dare me something to do." Olivia suggested and Alex nodded.

After a few rounds, Olivia won the game. She cheered whilst Alex groaned, scared of what his dare is going to be.

"Okay, so Elena's friends are in the living room right now and I want you to try and flirt with them." Olivia told as she smirked.

"That's it?" Alex scoffed. "Please, I'm the master at flirting with girls. Those girls will be drooling over me in no time."

"Okay, Mr smarty pants. Let's do it right now then." The redhead said. The two preteens walked into the living room where all of Elena's friends were sat on the couch.

Little did Alex know, Elena's friends were actually lesbians and he didn't know that which was going to be even funnier.

"Watch me." He whispered in her ear before walking up to them. "Sup." He said in a flirtatious way, sending them a wink causing all of them to look at the boy weirdly and Elena, Penelope and Lydia, rolled their eyes.

Olivia tired her best to hold in her laughter watching the scene go on.

"Ay, papito. You are barking up so many wrong trees." Lydia sighed, pulling him along to the kitchen whilst Olivia chuckled.

Penelope and Elena looked at her, seeing her smirking widely, getting the hint that she did this and smirked at her. Olivia went into the kitchen, seeing an angry Alex.

"They're lesbians papito." Lydia explained.

"What?! So you're telling me I just flirted with lesbians? Livi I swear I'm going to kill you." Alex huffed as he went to the redhead causing her to shriek as he chased her around the house.

♡︎

"Here you go Lydia." Doctor Berkowitz said, giving Lydia some sort of clamper thing to grab things since Lydia couldn't reach the shelf to grab items. "A little gift to grab those hard-to-reach items."