[𝟖] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

chapter 8 | the birthday party

"OH COME ON! PLEASE! I REALLY NEED HELP TO SELL THESE." Alex pleaded his redhead best friend to help him out with selling his chocolate bars for his baseball fundraiser.

"Seriously? Why can't you just sell them yourself?" Olivia raised her brows at him.

"because!.....I don't know i just need help please!" Alex pleaded trying to hand her a box of chocolates but she sighed and walked away to the kitchen counter. (a/n: lol idk if it's chocolates bars or not so I'm sorry if I'm wrong)

"Hey, hey, hey what's going on?" Penelope said from the kitchen as she saw the two arguing.

"Alex is making me sell his chocolates just to win the playstation of the baseball fundraiser." Olivia said.

"That's not true!....okay maybe it is, so what?" Alex exclaimed, putting his hands up before making his way beside Olivia.

"Okay then, abuelita these are for you to sell at church. And mom, I guess at work, or wherever you go? Deadline is Friday. Most sales gets a playstation. So let's really get to it people!" Alex said about to go to his room but Penelope stopped him.

"Ooh, got a great idea. Sell them yourself." Penelope said.

"Told you...papito." Olivia smirked slightly causing Alex to roll his eyes as she went to sit on the couch and turned on the tv.

"Go! Go out into the neighbourhood. Sell them out there."

"Aren't you worried about predators? I'm very cute." Alex smirked.

"You know, one day you gotta stop lying to yourself dude." Olivia said from the couch. Alex glared at her and took a pillow from the couch before throwing it in her face.

"Hey! I'll get you for that." Olivia shot him a death glare causing him to raise his hands up in surrender.

"I'm not worried. Your abuelita and Livi will be three feet behind you at all times." Penelope said.

"Me?! Why do I have to help? I didn't agree to this." Olivia argued.

"Pelliroja if you do it, I'll make more cookies for you!" Lydia said from the kitchen.

"You know what? Maybe this sounds like a really good idea." Olivia nodded as her expression changed quickly.

"Yeah. And anyways, you can work up a good sales pitch. It'll be so much more gratifying if you earn that playstation yourself."