[𝟏𝟖] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

chapter 18 | the test

OLIVIA OPENED THE ALVAREZ APARTMENT, AND IMMEDIATELY WIDEN HER EYES. She started laughing as she saw Schneider in a weird outfit and really tight shorts and a helmet on his head.

"Dude, cool shorts." The redhead snorted as she tried to hold in her laughter. "Oh come on, this is my new workout outfit. I look good, don't I?" Schneider smirked with confidence as Olivia raised her brows at him in disbelieve.

"Yeah you do." Lydia smirked and everyone looked at her weirdly as they cringed slightly.

"Oh Lydia, I was actually inspired by you teaching dance to become an educator myself. I started teaching spinning." Schneider said.

"Isn't spinning riding a stationary bike? Why are you wearing a helmet?" Elena chuckled.

"It's for my own. I may have fallen off a few times.... Anyways, could you post these flyers for me on campus?" Schneider asked Penelope.

"Oh, are you too busy?" She scoffed.

"Slammed. I barely have time to meditate before my sunset hike." Schneider said.

Penelope rolled up her sleeve as she wrote 'murder Schneider' on her arm causing Olivia to laugh whilst Schneider glared at her.

"Come on, let's go."

"Wait, I don't have my lunch." Alex informed. "Oh, I don't have my lunch either." Elena said.

"Ay! Papito, lo siento! I forgot!" Lydia gasped dramatically.

"What about me?" Elena asked, but she got ignored. Olivia tried to hold in her laughter at the look of Elena's face. Elena noticed her laughing before smacking her on the arm causing the redhead to glare at her.

"I was just so distracted with my dance class." Lydia continued.

"You're teaching ballet to five year olds. What do you have to prepare for?" Penelope said.

"Disappointment. Those kids are terrible." Lydia pointed out.

"Wait, here. Here is your lunch." Penelope took out some money from her bag as she gave them to Elena and Alex, even Olivia even though she tried to deny but Penelope forced her to take the money.

"Why does she get ten bucks and I get 5?" Alex scoffed.

"Take out the freaking trash, let's go." Penelope mocked Alex causing Olivia and Elena to chuckle as he looked at them with a glare, Olivia putting her hand up in surrender jokingly and laughed slightly as he just shook his head, a slight smile on his face.