[𝟏𝟑] 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎

chapter 13 | video

chapter 13 | video

"IT WAS HILARIOUS! DID YOU SEE JACK'S FACE WHEN HE FELL? I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING." Alex snorted.

"I know! If only I took a video of it." Olivia pouted. "Oh! Finn took a video of him falling. He said he sent it to my laptop." Alex said and Olivia nodded.

The two opened the door to the Alvarez apartment, still talking about random things but immediately stopped as they saw everyone including Doctor Berkowitz and Schneider staring at the two pre teens with wide eyes or a impression on their face that couldn't be described.

"Uh, why is everyone staring at us?" Olivia chuckled nervously. "Wait, is there a bug on me? Is there a bug on me?!" Alex exclaimed. Olivia checked and shook her head.

"Nope you're bug free, don't worry." The redhead stated.

"No, papito, you are bug free and perfect as always. You too, pelliroja." Lydia said.

"Yeah, stand there so I can always remember you guys this way." Penelope said.

"Uhm, okay? This is honestly kind of scaring me right now.." Olivia gulped.

"Finn sent us a video to check out. Have you seen my laptop?" Alex asked as he grabbed Olivia's hand ready to go but then everyone shouted no.

Lydia went over and grab both Alex and Olivia in her arms and they looked at each other in confusion. "What's wrong? Does it have a virus?" Alex asked.

"It is sick, yes." Lydia nodded.

"Is anybody gonna tell us what's going on?" Olivia asked with worry in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm out." Schneider said. "Yes, I should probably go, too. Thank you for a lovely evening." Doctor Berkowitz said before leaving as well.

"We need to talk about something. And Livi, I might need to tell your parents about this too." Penelope sighed and the redhead frowned.

"Im going to leave. Because, this like many things in life, can best be done only between three people." Lydia said before closing the curtains. Olivia could tell she was still behind the curtain, ready to eavesdrop in the conversation.

"Seriously what's going on? And why did you bring Livi into this? I don't think she has anything to do with what we're talking about." Alex told penelope and Olivia gave Alex a small smile.