[𝟐𝟔] 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐒

chapter 26 | citizens

THERE WAS A KNOCK ON THE DOOR which made Olivia frown. She went over and opened it and her jaw dropped, seeing Schneider wearing American flagged clothes.

"Oh, thank god you're home!"

"Schneider, what..the hell are you wearing?" She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"What? Do I not look American enough?" He said, worried. "You look stupid!" The redhead exclaimed. "Anyways what are you doing here? My dad isn't home yet."

"Oh no, I'm here for you. I want you to follow me to do my test." Schneider said.

"Hmm, let me think about it..no." She said blankly. "Oh come on pleaseeee. Everyone left already and none of them waited for me. You're the only one that I can go with." Schneider pleaded.

"Well, I can't leave Lucas here all by himself." She crossed her arms.

"then bring him with us." He shrugged.

"I don't think he would want to g-"

"I'll go." Lucas said, appearing next to Olivia, making the girl flinched and put her hand on her chest.

"Oh my god Luc, you scared me!"
"so can we go?" He asked, looking up at his sister. She looked at Schneider, giving her pleading eyes and her brother still looking at her for an answer.

"what's in it for me?" She crossed her arms.

"I'll uh, buy you food." He offered. "Any food?" She raised her brows. "Any food." He nodded.

"Alright, give me five minutes to get ready." She closed the door and changed into her clothes.

I mean, she can never say no to food.

♡︎

Schneider rushed into the waiting room with Olivia and Lucas trailing behind. The two of them were eating their ice cream from a cup that Schneider bought for them on the way there.

Everyone was staring at them weirdly, mostly Schneider cause' of his crazy outfit. Olivia had to beg him not to wear that but he thought it was very 'American' of him and it can be a way for him to pass the test.

"They didn't call my name yet, did they?" Schneider asked, panting.

"I thought you said you were gonna stay home?" Alex frowned once he saw his best friend.