[𝟐𝟑] 𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐏?

chapter 23 | who's P?

"MMM! 'I LOVE YOU' FROM P. WHO'S P?" Elena asked, looking through the messages with Alex from this new person called 'P'. Alex snatched the phone back from his sister and rolled his eyes.

"Papito. I text myself encouragements. I love you too, papito." Alex smiled sheepishly at his phone.

Olivia came back from the bathroom and sat down next to Alex. She noticed he was texting someone and leaned over his shoulder to see who he was texting, seeing the contact name, P.

"Who's P?" She asked, wth furrowed brows. "No one, it's just a friend." He assured.

"look at you, all in love with your secret girlfriend." Elena cooed.

"Secret girlfriend, huh?" She raised a brow. "No, it's not a secret girlfriend. If I did have one I would've told you didn't I?" Alex assured.

Olivia nodded with a slight smile and continued eating her food. She felt kind of hurt that Alex was texting someone, and knowing the fact that it could probably be some girl made her really hurt.

Elena noticed she was upset about it and gave her a small smile of comfort.

Just then, Elena laughed at her phone and Alex and Olivia looked at her weirdly. "You're the one with the girlfriend." Alex scoffed.

"Yeah." Elena blushed cheekily.

"Hey, come on. No phones at dinner." Penelope sighed. Her phone suddenly chimed and she laughed at something on her phone. Everyone looked at her weirdly.

"What? This could be Doctor Berkowitz." She assured. "But you laughed. Leslie's jokes aren't funny. Knock, knock. Who's there? Who cares?" Lydia joked sarcastically making the redhead chuckle.

"Well, he was nice enough to let me come home early so we could all eat together. He had plans, so it worked out." Penelope said.

"Did he mention where he was going?" Lydia asked.

"I didn't ask."

"Did he mention who he was going with?" She asked again. "Mami, I don't know. Why do you care anyways? Aren't you two just friends?" Penelope raise a brow.

"Sí, of course. Did he turn left or right out of the parking lot?" Lydia asked. Penelope sighed as if she was so done with her mother asking all these questions, causing Elena and Olivia to laugh.