[𝟐𝟏] 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

chapter 21 | lockdown

TODAY WAS THE DAY OF THE BAR MITZVAH. It was Alex and Olivia's first bar Mitzvah ever and they were beyond excited. Olivia was in her room picking out a dress whilst Alex had already gotten ready and was waiting for his best friend to come.

Olivia decided on a casual white dress with butterflies on it. (you can pick any dress you want her to wear, the dress I picked is on the top) She got dressed, put some light makeup and her shoes.

Penelope told Olivia to invite some of her friends to go with them. She only had to invite Bianca and Henry since Sophia and Charlotte couldn't go because Charlotte was having a family dinner and Sophia had to babysit her brother. Olivia decided to invite Henry because she decided it was time for Alex and Henry to be friends after the whole Alex being jealous thing.

She quickly took her bag and went to the Alvarez'. She opened the door making everyone's head snap at her direction.

"omg Livi, you look amazing!" Elena complimented. She twirled her dress and chuckled slightly. Everyone else complimented her, saying how beautiful she looked. She walked over to Alex, his eyebrows raised, his mouth slightly agape, looking at her.

"Please marry me." He mumbled. Olivia smirked, seeing his face turning red after he realised what he just said.

"By the way.. I invited Bianca to come with us...and Henry." Olivia said, already knowing Alex was going to blow off.

"Ugh, come on! You really had to invite HIM with us?" Alex groaned.

"Don't be mean! And yes, I did. You really need to stop being so jealous every time he talks to me dude. It's time for you to man up and be friends." Olivia pointed out.

"I-I'm not jealous." Alex stuttered, and scoffed and Olivia raised a brow at him.

"Okay, you guys gotta get moving, let's go!" Penelope exclaimed, rushing everyone out. Everyone took their things and left the apartment.

"Livi! You look amazing!" Bianca squealed as she walked over to her redhead best friend, grasping her hand in hers.

"Oh shut up! You look amazing too. Even better than me!" Olivia scoffed.

"Don't tell me I have to hear this all day." Alex groaned causing the redhead to roll her eyes at him.

"It's okay i have to hear this from my sister everyday too." Henry said, walking up to Alex. At first Alex didn't say anything back but instantly sighed once he saw Olivia giving him a death stare.