[𝟏𝟎] 𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐒

chapter 10 | las drogas

OLIVIA, ALEX, SCHNEIDER AND ALEX'S FRIEND FINN HAD JUST ENTERED THE ALVAREZ APARTMENT. Olivia placed her bag on the couch before going in the kitchen and grabbing some chips as she went back to the living room.

"Hey guys! How was baseball?" Penelope asked.

"Terrible! I mean they played great. But my snack game was way off. The kids barely touched my black olive tapenade." Schneider complained as Olivia rolled her eyes and sat on the chair.

"Yeah maybe because we don't like olives dude." Olivia said.

"Thanks for helping out but Olivia is right. Maybe next time pick a food a kid would wanna eat, or has heard of." Penelope told.

"Yeah, and maybe next time, don't hand out masks with my face on them." Alex exclaimed as he took the mask and put it over his face. "Handsome but creepy."

Lydia came out from her room, carrying Lucas. Olivia cooed as she took him from her arms and gave him a chip, as he nibbled on it.

"Hey, can I carry him?" Alex asked. Livi nodded as she gave Lucas to Alex. Alex smiled cheekily at baby lucas.

"Hey Luc, aw, you're so cute! I could just squish you like a pillow right now." Alex cooed taking him from livis arms. Olivia giggled at him.

"Here take one of your pain pills." Lydia suggested and passed Penelope a pain pill.

"I thought you didn't want me to have las drogas."

"The pain in your body is real. The pain in your mind, is in your head." Lydia said and Olivia nodded along.

"What happened Ms Alvarez?" Finn asked.

"It's nothing, Finn."

"Hey don't be so modest. She jacked her shoulder in Afghanistan being a hero." Schneider said as he gave the kids cups of water and some popcorn and gave Lucas a cup of apple juice while he was sitting on Alex's lap, playing with his toy. (ok idk if it's popcorn or not so don't come at me 😭)

"Hero? Kabul, 2004." Penelope then told her story to Finn whilst Alex and Olivia played with Lucas since they heard this story over a million times already.

After she was done telling her story, Finn got up from his chair.
"Well, I thank you for your service, Mrs Alvarez." Finn saluted making Olivia cringe, giving a disgusted face.