[𝟏𝟔] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

chapter 16 | the quinces

OLIVIA WALKED OUT OF HER APARTMENT, WALKING TOWARDS THE ALVAREZ'. She saw Schneider coming out and the door getting slammed in his face causing her to laugh out loud.

"Dude, you just got door slammed!" She said while laughing. Schneider gave her look and she immediately stopped laughing. "Not cool? Okay..."

Walking into the Alvarez apartment she saw Lydia and Penelope talking whilst Alex was running after Elena with his big camera. Olivia said a quick hi to penelope and lydia before following behind Alex into Elena's room. She immediately gasped as she saw Elena in her white dress for the quinces.

"Oh my goodness, Elena you look beautiful in that dress!" Olivia said in awe as Elena twirled her dress. "Thanks Livi! I love it! Come on, let's go show my mom and Abuelita."

As soon as Elena stepped foot in the living room, everyone cheered and hyped her up. Alex was recording the moment whilst Olivia stood beside him and watched them hype her up and chuckled.

"Thank you so much, Abuelita. It's beautiful." Elena smiled widely. "What's wrong with it?" Lydia smile dropped.

"Nothing! I'm happy, I'm smiling."

"Exactly. You are not sobbing with joy. I have failed you." Lydia said. Everyone looked at her confused. "I have failed my family, I have failed Cuba." She said, looking into the camera dramtically.

♡︎

Everyone from the Alvarez family including Olivia walked into the ballroom. Alex was still recording as usual whilst Penelope talked to the lady in charge of the ballroom.

As Penelope talked to Doctor Berkowitz, Alex and Olivia explored the ballroom. "Woah this is so cool!" Alex said in awe and Olivia nodded. Alex turned the camera to her and started filming her causing her to chuckle.

"What are you doing?" She giggled. "Filming you. We can keep this as a 'memory at the ballroom with Alex and Livi'." Alex quoted and she laughed. She started doing weird poses whilst Alex films her and chuckles.

"Don't worry Leslie. Elena's quinces is going to be a very special day for everyone.." Lydia said as she puts her finger on Doctor Berkowitz chest causing Olivia to gag whilst Alex tried to film it but Penelope stopped him.

"Excuse me. Where is the dance floor?" Lydia asked. "Um, you're standing on it." The lady told. "Are you kidding me?" Lydia said blankly while the lady to look confused.