Chapter Thirteen

Lena sat in her office, face deep into her hands as her phone is cracked on the floor. She opened the phone thinking Y/N had reached her, but it was a trick. Y/N looked small, fragile, and broken. She hated it. She wanted blood. After letting Supergirl and Ravis know the location of where Y/N was, they already started planning, and they shut her out.

Ravis kept saying it was her fight, and Supergirl looked at her as if she was glass. She's not glass, she's a damn Luthor-- She's Lena Luthor. And she loved Y/N L/N, her young, pretty, and helpful assistant. She gasped in the silent. She loved you. How? Maybe her emotions were messed up in the events that has been happening.

She jumped when her door opened.

"What do you want?"

"To negotiate."

***

"I wish I was never born."

Ravis woke up from her daydream by Alex. "Do you ever sleep?"

"Yes--"

"Not with Y/N."

"No."

She bit the inside of her mouth. "You may need to. You are in a human body."

Ravis shook her head. "Noted."

Alex patted her shoulder walking out. Ravis picked up a broken wire, playing with it, watching it.

"Why must you hate me?"

Ravis wacked her brain. She was hearing Y/N memories. It hurt, stabbing pain in her head. She turned in the stool standing up before falling to her knees. She grabbed ahold of something, but her body shut down.

Alex was right, her body is human.

"Ravis?" She opened her eyes to Alex and Supergirl. "Good."

Supergirl watched Alex. "Ravis you need to get used to this body which means, eating, drinking, and sleeping."

Ravis nodded her head. "I see."

***

Ravis and Supergirl listen to Alex about the plan. Ravis wasn't going to hold back not for a second. She watched the portal Brainy was working on activate.

"See you on the other side." Alex said.

Ravis smiled and Supergirl nodded entering together. Ravis clutched her bag.

The first thing Ravis saw was the same dull color of the silver door to the medial room. The portal closed behind them and Supergirl turned to Ravis.

"Lead the way."

Ravis walked over to the door, unlocking the door with a set of unknown characters. Supergirl didn't ask and entered in. Ravis dug around and stuffed her bag with unnamed drugs.

"For Y/N." She answered Supergirl's internal question. She exited, knowing the room where she used to stay. "My room is the most likely where she will be."

"Why?"

"Because he wants me back."

Ravis unlocked another door entering the main hallways, memories of the past guiding her to her very door.

"Here." She broke the lock, the door sliding open to reveal a piece of Y/N's ear and a note.

Smile! I'm watching you!

She turned around to see a camera above the door. She turned to Supergirl. It was going to be Hell.

"Go say hi to our visitors."

Ravis walked out of the room to see goons upon goons.

"Time to kick ass Ravis, you ready?"

"Hell yeah!"

***

Lena sipped at her glass of wine.

"Lex."

"Lena."

She looked at her brother. "I don't have time to play games."

"Sister, we aren't playing games, this is a negotiation." He smiled. "They are going to fail."

"What?"

"Sad, oh, I know." He placed a small cube on her desk. "But I'm here to win. Lena, I can get her back successfully."