Chapter Fifteen

Ravis couldn't believe her eyes. She was right there, close to Y/N, standing next to Supergirl ready to take down Scoul. Now? She was weakly staring at Lex who was aiming a gun right at his own sister. 

"Now Ravis. . . What secrets are you hiding?" Lex asked, turning his attention--hand steady on his gun--at Ravis. "Let me rephrase that--what power are you hiding?"

Ravis felt her expression harden at his disgusting amusement. Lena stood with the same hatred. She would think she would learn her lesson, though, she was desperate. She mentally cursed herself for her lack of judgment at the matter. It was her fault Supergirl was alone, her fault Y/N isn't safe, her fault Ravis was on Earth. 

"Don't feel bad. With or without your help, Ravis would still be here."

"You're making a big mistake."

"Am I? Well, the risk is worth it all." Lex smirked. "Y/N is gone, Supergirl will be gone. Everything I've wanted will be mine. It's not a mistake."

Ravis bit her tongue. She closed her eyes. She was weak, her powers were just the same, but maybe she could muster up all the energy she saved for this one moment. 

Lex watched Lena wince at every word he spoke. She gave up on having a strong image before him. Lena could see his finger twitch, and in the moment, his weapon was jerked from his grasp. Lena glanced at Ravis, seeing her body strain at her effort. She took the weapon, aiming it right at Lex. 

"A risk that won't succeed." 

He timidly watched Lena. "You wouldn't hurt me."

She shot.

--- 

Her body wasn't being phased, but her emotions were spiraling as long as Scoul kept talking. Y/N was being used like a puppet before her and she couldn't do anything. She was glad Lena wasn't here to watch her loved assistant in this condition. She held Y/N back, tying her up with wire she found. 

How unfair! 

Scoul raged from the speaker. 

Such a boring ending! Whatever. . . You're alone with me. Y/N is only a prize. 

Supergirl searched the area, finding nothing within the walls. She turned her attention to Y/N, her body struggling in the wire. 

"Come on! It's me, you know me, right?" She didn't know what Scoul had done to her. She studied the girls body, seeing bruising all over. Between the thighs, neck, arms, stomach--she felt sick to see it.

Don't touch her!

She heard the door before her open. The alien himself stood with a crazed look in his eyes. He held up a weapon made from kryptonite. Her heart thumped at the sight. 

"Let's make this a bit more fair, huh? I know your weakness, it's not hard to find."

---

"We've lost all communications with Supergirl." Brainy stated.

"Shit." Alex cursed. 

She checked the time, feeling uneasy. 

"Try to find a way to get back through."

"And what will you be doing?"

"Trying to find where the hell Lena went." Alex spoke.

"Right."

---

Lena glanced down at her phone. 

"Who is it?" Ravis gasped.

"Alex."

"You know what she wants?"

"Answers." Lena looked deep into the alien's eyes. "All I have are more questions then answers."

"My fault." Ravis frowned. 

"No matter. We need to find at way to help you and the others. We don't have much time."