Chapter Eight

"Brainy, how is she?" Kara asked.

He looked at her, his eyes showing pure concern and uncertainty. "She is showing abnormal brain signatures, as someone else is living inside her. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is to the human mind? Extremely dangerous. I calculated the many scenarios that may occur if this reading were to stay. Y/N would feel exhausted, overly stressed, and maybe some hallucinations-"

"Brainy!" Alex shouted. "We'll get through that when the time comes, how is she physically."

"She will be okay, but the side effects is where I'm concern. I cannot understand the biological origin this type of chemical may have came from. As of now, we will have to wait for her to awaken to see the out come of the poison."

"Damnit, okay." Alex cussed.

"Now if you excuse me, I have plans."

Kara let him by, as she came up to Y/N's stiff body. "Alex, what if this alien in her brain is doing her harm than the two of them know?"

"We'll have to wait and see-"

"Supergirl." Lena walked up to the hero, her eyes landing on ber assistant in the hospital bed.

"Lena-" Kara was shocked by the sudden appearance of her friend.
"Why are you here?"

"I wouldn't dare ignore the safely of her." Lena hissed. "How did this occur, Danvers."

Kara looked at her sister, scared to tell Lena to truth. "Y/N. . . is being inhabited by the alien known as Ravis."

"So my suspicion was true." Lena sighed.

"You already knew-"

"No, I thought she was in another troublesome situation. I was worried, but I didn't want it to be true-"

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The heart monitor escalated, the sound being faster every second. Alex rushed over to Y/N, the girl having a seizure, and being held down.

"Supergirl!" Alex shouted.

Kara understand, and helped to calm to tense event, making sure Y/N wouldn't be able to harm herself.

"What just happened?" Lena asked, looking down sadly at her assistant.

"I have no idea." Alex said.

***

"Wake up, Ravis! RUN!"

Ravis opened her eyes to see Supergirl and Y/N's boss standing around her. She groaned, gaining the trio's attention. "Y/N, is that you?"

Ravis saw Lena, her eyes covered in concern. "I am fine. What happened?"

"You're Ravis." Alex grimaced. "Where is Y/N!"

Kara looked over at Alex. "She hasn't done anything wrong!"

"You took an innocent girl's life by how reckless you are when coming into contact with dangerous individuals! Now, since that, you have people coming after you, and you got hit! Who are you!"

"Alex, calm down."

"You do not know, Y/N."

"You're right I don't know her, but I don't know you either."

"You're right." Ravis said.

"Do you know why you were attacked?"

"I do not know why."

"How is Y/N?"

"I can not feel her with me."

"What?!" Lena exclaimed. "What do you mean you can't feel her with you!"

"I do not know where she is."

"You are in her body, how can you not feel her?"

"I do not know. . ."

***

"What do you have?"

"We didn't catch the alien, but we secured another important girl."

"And who is that?"

"Y/N L/N, a human girl dear to Ravis."

"Scoul! We mustn't wait for this opportunity to strike!"

"Then we must advance."

Ravis, you naive girl found the soul, but you will soon flow like the white feather. No matter what.

***

"Scoul. . ." Ravis mumbled under her breath. "Where did you go after all these years? Why am I seeing your face again?" Tears slid down her face. "Why must you give me more grief?"

What did I do for you to cause so much pain?