Chapter Thirteen : So Much

"Daddy . . . I have to go potty again."

"Okay. Let me put you into a clean diaper then you can go pee pee again."

"But-"

"We don't want you to leak now." He lays me on the ground and then undoes the diaper. He cleans me and puts a new one on me. "Now go potty."

"I-"

"Go potty now."

"But you're right there-"

"Go potty Spencer. Now." So I pee the diaper in front of him. My face turns red and he changes me again.

He then picks me up and puts the clothes back on right. He sets me on the bed and then he sits there too.

It's now thundering and lightning outside, which is my drug. Seriously, when it stormed like this I used to sit there and stare out my window.

He cuddles me and then rubs his thumb on my arm while my face is squished against his body.

"Guess what Daddy did today Princess?"

"What?"

"Daddy met The Queen today. She was a nice lady. We had tea and laughed with each other."

"That's cool."

"Of course it was Baby Girl. I just wish you could see her too Princess. I wish you could see all the places that I'm going to take you to."

"Going to take me to? Planes? I don't like pwanes Daddy."

Why did I just say it like that?

"Aw Princess. It's okay Baby Girl. You'll be in Daddy's arms. You'll be safe."

"But Daddy-"

"Sh Baby. It's okay. We'll be headed home tonight. You can sleep on the plane."

"Daddy it's-"

"It's what?"

"It's already dark."

"We have to leave in a couple of hours so I have to pack." He lets go of me and stands up. It takes him 15 minutes to pack. I sit there and think about the horrible ride I'm going to have.

I about had a heart attack on there anyway! Now I'm gonna seriously die.

Oh please don't let me die God. I know I haven't talked to you in a couple of days but please don't smite me. I don't mind being a baby! I swear!

When he finished packing there's a knock on the door.

"Mr. President. Billy wants to see you."

"Let him in."

So the door unlocks, opens, and Billy steps inside.

"Hi sir. The plane is almost ready. I shall take the luggage."

"Okay. I want you to take Spencer to the plane. Jesse has enough on her hands as it is."

"Okay Mr. President. When do you want me to take her?"

"Before I get on."

"So now . . ." Billy seems like a smart ass.

"Yes Billy now!" I then see Billy come towards me and lifts me up. He sets me against his side.

"I'll have someone else take the luggage."

"Okay."

Billy leaves the hotel room and then I notice that it's a really really nice place. Surrounded by security no doubt.

Billy heads down a hall and then goes to the elevator. He presses a button and then steps inside.

After the doors close he pushes the first floor button and then talks to me. "Spencer. I know you didn't choose to do this. So I know it must be tough on you. I don't like this either, trust me. I would honestly let you go back home. But if I do everyone would want to know where you have been. Therefore I cannot let that happen. I would have to have someone cut your tongue out, which is not pretty I might add. So if you want to talk . . . I suggest you stay his baby."

Whoa.

I don't speak . . . my silence is enough to tell him a message.

I'll stay.

When we reach the floor, it is covered in black . . . suits that is.

Billy passes and we are hurdled into a circle of black. I become a little freaked out and I hold tightly to the right hand of the President of The United States.

I am put into a car and then Billy climbs in too. I just fiddle with the clothing on me as I feel us barely moving.

Billy doesn't speak at all. And it feels like forever that I sit in my thoughts.

Oh man, what's going to happen to me?

Spencer, you're just going to have to be a baby. His baby. There's nothing wrong.

FINE I GIVE UP!

Good, now we have to act the part.

But he's not here.

Well then when we get on the plane, we'll be his baby . . .

It's for the better Spencer.

I know, I don't feel like getting my tongue cut out of my mouth either.

So, Baby?

Baby.

It means thinking like one . . .

That, I don't really want to do. Become a baby from the outside in?

We have to Spencer.

. . . okay.

I still think to myself when suddenly the car stops. The doors open and I am pulled out by Billy who climbs out before I do.

I am then take onto a plane and I try not to have an anxiety attack. So I freeze, close my eyes and try to breath. I need him.

I need him.

I need him.

I see Jesse come on board and her children are with her. How did I not notice this before?

I watch as person after person gets in, but:

Not Daddy.

Whoa, I just called him Daddy. IN MY THOUGHTS!

Okay . . . slowly becoming a baby.

One step at a time.

Then finally I hear his voice, I would be tired but I can't because I feel anxious. I start crying because I feel happy that he's going to be next to me in like five seconds.

He hears me and rushes on board. He scoops me up and I cry into him. I sit, facing him, on his lap.

He rubs circles into my back and calms me down as his other arm is wrapped around me.

"It's okay Princess. Everything's okay."