Chapter Four

Shit . . .

"Let's go sweetheart." They both walk away from the angry woman and they take me down several hallways I passed on my tempted escape.

They finally enter the nursery again and Peyton lays me down on the changing table. I squirm. The wet diaper is noticeable to me just as much as it is to them.

"Grant, hold her hands down please." I lay there trying to cover my crotch but then the president holds my hands down and I start crying again.

Let me go . . . Please.

"Sh sh sh honey! It's all okay! Mama just needs to change your wet diapee! You'll be warm and cozy again." The president keeps holding me down and then The First Lady lifts the dress, untapes the diaper and I feel the coldness hit me. I shiver, with tears still coming down my face.

Peyton wipes my lower areas and then I feel my legs being lifted up. I close my eyes and cry from embarrassment.

She puts a new diaper underneath me and tapes it together. Grant let's my wrists go before picking me up and holding me to him.

I sob. Again. Like a baby.

"Sh sh sh."

"Grant, I'll go get her some lunch and then you can go back to work if you want."

"Only if you want. Where will you put her after lunch?"

"Your office. Where else?"

Can you just take me home?

"Okay. Daddy is gonna go sweetheart. Here's Mama." He hands me over and I keep crying.

He leaves the room and Peyton takes the blanket from the crib and wraps me in it. My movement is constricted as she holds me to her. She pats the diapered area and leaves the nursery, then bounces and shushes me.

"Suck on your pacifier honey. Suck on your paci for Mommy. There there. That's much better! A cozy diaper, your paci. Now you just need some nummies!"

When is this going to end? Honestly.

I still can't move as she holds me to her and walks the same path to the same dining room as before. This time, she takes the blanket off and sets me in the baby chair. She straps me in and takes out the pacifier.

"Mama will be right back now! Okay sweetheart?" She smiles and enters into another room where I can't see. I desperately try to unbuckle the straps but they just won't unlock unless I have the patience and time.

Both of which I do not have.

I keep fumbling with them and then I hear her laughter coming closer and I stop as soon as she comes back out.

Fuck!

I feel tears roll down my cheeks. She comes over and she wipes them away.

"Sweetheart don't cry. You're alright. No one is going to hurt you. And no one will do bad things to you." Her smile and eyes soften and I stop crying. "Mama had something made for you, for your lunch today!" The lady from this morning steps back out.

What was her name? Tina? Trina? Tammy?

"Thank you Tracy! Sweetheart, can you tell Tracy thank you for your nummies?"

Wow, not even close.

Tracy places a plate on the tray and I see 10 chicken nuggets and some smiley fries.

"Say thank you to Tracy little one!" Peyton smiles and so does Tracy.

"T-thank you," I barely make out.