Chapter Five

He lifts me out of the mesh playpen and wraps the blanket around me from earlier. We leave the office and go down another hallway which looks the same as any other in this godforsaken place.

We enter a larger, more open area with glass windows all along the top half of the conference room.

By herself is Peyton. Everyone else has gone home it looks like. Besides the secret service men of course.

We're never alone here.

Wait, we're?! Gosh Spencer.

Peyton turns around and smiles. She picks up a file and places it on another table before coming out and walking with us to the dining room.

She smiles at me occasionally and I feel like throwing up.

There, they sit me in the high chair once again and they sit down as well. Next to me is Peyton and then out comes Tracy with a platter that has two plates and a smaller one on it. Another guy comes out with a platter of drinks. Two cups for Peyton and Grant and then it looks like a sippy cup. A Hello Kitty sippy cup.

Tracy sets the sippy cup and the small plate on my tray with cut up chicken bites, mac and cheese, a little serving of applesauce and peas.

"Say thank you to Tracy sweetheart," Grant smiles.

"Thank you," I mutter.

Tracy leaves and I see I have no fork and no other silverware.

Then coming at me is a a fork which grabs off of my plate and heads to my mouth.

"Here comes the pony!" Peyton smiles as I open my mouth, wanting food.

I eat it and the rest of my meal that way as all dignity has been taken from me. Especially when they both smile at me and praise me on eating such "big girl bites".

I drink the juice that was placed in the sippy cup by myself, which is one of the only things I guess I can do on my own now.

We sit there after dinner and the president tells Peyton about England.

"So The Queen called."

"She did? What did she say?"

"Well, she wants me to see her Friday morning."

"For?"

"Enforcing rules I guess."

"That's the Prime Ministers job, Grant. Not yours."

"I know Peyton but she called me personally. And she wants rules enforced here. To make a better bond with England and America."

Tracy comes out and distracts me from fiddling with my dress, wondering what on Earth I'm actually doing here.

I still listen intensively.

She brings out three plates of cake. Which looks actually really good. And the same sippy cup, but I'm assuming she filled it up after I drank all of the cold juice that was in there originally.

I get ready to be humiliated again by being fed, cooed at and praised.

Why do they even want me? Why do they want a big baby?

Desert goes the same. Like I predicted. I finish off my juice quickly, with more embarrassment and they stand up. This time, Grant picks me up and holds me closer to him.

How can they even carry me? I'm at least 165 pounds.

"So tomorrow night I want you packed as well as Spencer."

The President's Baby [Updating Whenever Possible]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें