Page 2

Both of the boys say " we don't want to lose you either, so if this is how we keep each other safe then I'm in"- Jasper " yeah me too, if it's important to you than it's important to us as well". OK great, well um at school we can tell everyone that you're my brothers which actually isn't that far from the truth" sounds good to me, Luka?" Let's do it" ok, tomorrow I'll fill out your paperwork and you guys can start on Monday" (they both say ok) Jade High here we come".- Luka " oh I almost forgot... Yes we can still make it" make what?, what are you talking about" The party, you two need to get to know everybody" we can do that on Monday Ara, why do we have to go to a party" because everyone was invited and if I were a special person trying to fit in and make friends I wouldn't turn down an invite to a public event because that would be suspicious. This could be your best chance at finding them" fine but I'm not dressing up" you're a guy you don't have to change it's a party not a gala just let me pick an outfit and we can go" why are you changing?" Because I'm not going to a party in my school uniform". (As she walks away she says) give me 10 minutes". (10 minutes later Remara comes out in a purple rhinestone V-neck tank top, a Jean skirt and a ponytail) you look great aura" thanks Luka" wow...-is this a new Top"- Jasper " yeah it is, thanks for noticing" no problem, it looks good" thanks now let's go, Luca you're on mind patrol" got it" Jasper you're on social watch" why me, I don't even like people" because when you try it's impossible for people not to like you, and you're a good talker" ok fine, what's your job?" Transportation and I'll help out with socializing so you're not in agony the whole time ha ha" thanks, now let's go" (Rumara creates a portal then takes them behind a bunch of bushes across the street from the party) ok guys split up and we'll meet up in an hour" see you then"- Luka " i'm gonna go get a drink I'll meet up with you soon"- Jasper (Jasper walks off and Ramara goes deeper into the party) "hey Ramara, I'm surprised you actually came" well I said I would, oh and I hope you don't mind I brought my brothers" WHAT!!!? I didn't know you had brothers" yep two of them, Luka and Jasper" why didn't you tell me, and how don't I know them I know everyone at our school" First, I didn't tell you because I thought I already did and second, You don't know them because they're being homeschooled until Monday"