Page 2

I've notesed that you treat me a little different than Luka and everyone else" what do you mean" like a few minutes ago, how gentle you are with me" I don't know what you're talking about I treat everyone the same" oh, ok so you wake everyone up by running your fingers through there hair" well no but-" why do you only act that way towards me and not them" because I guess I'm just more comfortable with you, I've known you the longest I mean when we met Luka we were already together for three years, I guess I just feel more connected to you. If you don't like how I act around you I'll stop and treat you like I do them-" NO... no that's not what I want. I.... I like that you feel more connected to me than them, and I like that you feel comfortable running your fingers through my hair and I don't want that to stop, ok?" o-ok,... why did you ask?" I just noticed that you treated me differently and I wanted to know why, and now I do". Ok, well I'm going to get everyone into the living room to leave, be there in five or we'll leave without you haha" ok see you in five". ( five minutes later, there all in the living room and Rumara has just created a portal to their next home, in RiverSide) ok everyone grab your stuff and walk through to our new home" I guess I'll go first, see you on the other side" (Jasper wakes through the portal) ok who's next?" I'll go, see you soon girls" ok Kyra your turn" ok see you over there" (after Kyra waked through the portal Rumara took one more look at their old home and walked through the portal closing it behind her) oh, this place is bigger than I thought it would be" yeah Ara, this could house six people" ok, well who knows we might find two people here."