Page 9

Ok Jaison truth or dare?" dare" ok I dare you to" (Liera whispers something into Jaison's ear that puts a mischievous smile on his face) ok I'll do it later. Ara truth or dare?" Truth" if Jasper and Luka are your brothers than how come you've never mentioned them before" um (in Rumara's head: oh god what do I tell them) well I guess that I thought I already did like around when we met so I didn't see the point in bringing them up seeing as how I thought you would never meet them" why not" because there not really social people" so, and come to think of it why is it that we've never been to your house before" there's just never been a reason to" ok well if that's the reason than can we go to your house now" why it's all empty and sad" why sad" because its not my home anymore" well what's the harm you'll be gone by morning and I want to see where my girlfriend has been living the whole time I've known you" ok fine but just for a minute because like I said I still have some packing to do" ok well then let's go" ok". (twenty minutes later. every one gets out of the car) "ok guys we need to make this quick, my brothers, cousin and I are supposed to be gone in an hour'' ok, then we'll see you off" NO...y-you cant I don't want to embarrass my brothers, they get emotional when ever we leave". Oh really, I had no Idea did you Luka?" nope, last time I checked Rumara was the emotional one here" I do believe your right Luka". Come on guys let's go inside". "Wow, even empty this place looks so nice, how do you afford this place?" oh, well since Jasper and Luka don't go to school they work instead" where do they work, have we been there?" um I don't think you've been there but they work as assistant managers at Monty's Tower, the news chanal" oh, good for them". Hey, Ara let's go to the back yard" o-ok" (when they arrive at the back yard string lights are hanging... around the pool and a table covered in food) Oh my god, guys this is so sweet. Who's idea was it to do this (Jasper, Luka & Kyra raise their hands) I love you guys" (she gives them all a hug and they say all together) we love you too". (2 hours later they danced, drank, laughed and sang, it's 7:00 pm now) ok guys I think we're done here" what, why" because no one has said or done anything in like twenty minutes and I'm tired".