Chapter 2

(6:00 AM, Rumara just woke up) wow, I guess this is the last time I'm going to wake up in this place... we'll be gone within the hour. Well, I guess I should go make sure that the boys and Kyra are up and ready. (Rumara went to Kyra's room first and knocked on the door) Kyra.. you awake?" yeah, come in Rumara". Hey, so are you ready to go to RiverSide?" yeah I think so, I mean I'm all packed and all that but..." but what" well after my parents died I moved straight here and I've lived here a while so thair's some things that I'm going to miss that's all" I get it but we have to find everyone and we have to be able to protect each other, the short version we need to stick together no matter what" yeah I know, well I'm going to get dressed" ok I'll go wake the boys up. (Rumara went to Luka's room next) knock, knock" oh good morning Ara" good morning Luka, are you packed and ready?" yeah all done" ok, well good we'll be leaving soon so make sure everything is ready" got it' ok well I've still got one more person to check on. (Rumara heads to Jasper's room walks in, lies on the bed next to him, and gently runs her hand through his hair to wake him up) good morning sleepy head" good morning Ara (Jasper yawns) how are you?" I'm ok, thank you for last night... all of it" (Jasper's eyes widen thinking back to what he said in her room when he thought she was sleeping) w-what do you mean" the party... and what you said in my room," I thought you were sleeping I-'' it's ok, you didn't say anything wrong...it felt nice hearing it from you" yeah well Luka would have done the same thing" yeah, but you did...you carried me to my room and you told me you'd give me the world someday, and it means a lot to me" I'm glad to see you smile, you have such a beautiful smile" (Rumara begins to blush) ok, well um you need to get up, get dressed and make sure you have everything you want to keep, packed" ok well can you get me some water while you do that I'll get dressed and then we can talk some more" ok, I'll be right back than". (Jasper changes and Rumara is getting his water from the kitchen) (Rumara picks up a cup fills it with water and goes back to Jaspers room) knock, knock" come in" here is your water" thanks" so do you have everything packed" yeah I'm all good" ok I'll tell the others and we'll leave" wait" ...why" because I want to sit and talk for a bit" oh, ok what do you want to talk about" well I've wanted to talk to you about this for a while so here goes.