Page 3

yeah, but before we do that we should unpack and pick out our rooms" we don't pick our rooms. Ara does" what, why" because whenever we get to choose we end up arguing over who gets what room" ok but why is Rumara the one who chooses" because... Well, she's stronger than us, and she knows us really well so she knows how much space we need" oh, ok so you're afraid of her and you trust her is that it" basically yeah" ok Ara Jasper and I are ready where do you want us" guys I have to see the rooms first, so can you start on the kitchen" oh yeah right, we'll go get the boxes for the kitchen" haha, ok, Kyra do you want to check the rooms out with me" sure. So your kind of the leader of the groop'' yeah well I was the one who started all this, when I was seven I found Jasper and three years after that we found Luka and we've been looking for others the past seven years'' wow, life must be really hard for you" it was but I had Jasper and Luka so it was and is worth it"  you really care about them" yeah there my family... I love them, and now you're part of the family too. But now that you are there's just one rule between us, we never lie or keep secrets from each other no matter what, ok?" yeah ok well... There's something I have to tell you-" about your parents'' what" I know what happened" what- how" Leila did a background check on you when you moved here, I told her not to say anything though" thank you, di-" no, I didn't tell them I figured it's not my secret to tell, but they wouldn't judge, we've all got backstories Kyra it's nothing to be ashamed of" thanks Rum-" no we're family now, you can call me Ara" ok, thanks... Ara". now, what room do you want" oh, um... This one" ok and the one across from you is Luka's and beside his is Jaspers, I'll be across from Jasper and beside you, I'll go get the boys, you can unpack your room. (Rumara walks down the hall to the kitchen) Hey guys how's it going" oh we're about halfway done" yours, Luka's, and my rooms are picked out" can we see them now?" yeah, let's go".