Page 4

Ok Luka this is your room right across from Kyra's and Jasper this is your room right across from mine" (Jasper smirks at Rumara and walks into his room not noticing that he made her blush) (everyone went to there rooms to unpack. Rumara locked the door behind her so no one notest that she was blushing and pulled herself together, when everyone was ready they went to the kitchen for supper) ok guys what do you want to eat we've got pizza and tacos" oooh let's make tacos" yeah, why not" I like tacos, let's do it". Ok, Kyra can you cook the beef" yeah, sure thing" ok um, Luka can you grate the cheese" I'm on it"Jasper can you get the tortillas ready on the plate" you got it" ok and I'll do the letis, if anyone needs anything just ask". (ten minutes later) ok I'm done the meet, who wants a taco" (every one ses) ME (everyone is eating at the table) "wow these are good" yeah" ok guys we need to start talking about how we're going to find the... gifted people here" your right Ara well at least one of us has to go to the high school"I'll go" (everyone looks at Luka) you will, why you hate school" yeah but I need to do more than walk around the neighborhood reading minds, and besides I didn't like being cooped up at home" ok, than Luka and I will go to school and Ara and Jasper will do online and in town, that good with you two" I'm ok with it, Jasper?" yeah no complaints" ok I'll regester Luka and Kyra Into Jade high tomorrow and they'll start on monday" ok well that was great thanks guys I'm going to go finish unpacking my room than go to bed so I'll see you in the morning, night guys" (all 3 of them say) "good night Luka. "Well, I'm gonna do the same see you two in the morning" (they both say) good night Kyra." Well I was going to watch a movie and unpack the last of my boxes you want to come with me" ok I'll meet you in your room Ara I just have to do something in my room first and I'll be there in a minute" ok". ( a couple of minutes later Ara finishes her last box and gets the movie ready, Jasper walks in) you ready?" yeah, and don't think I didn't notice that you walked in as soon as I finished everything" haha you got me, so what are we watching" I was thinking of the first Percy Jackson movie" ok let's do it".