Page 5

(Ara pressed play and they watched for a little while curled up in Ara's bed, soon enuff Ara fell asleep. Jasper watches her for a while moving the hair from her face and soon after he falls asleep next to her.) (the next morning) (Ara wakes up first and is shocked to see Jasper asleep next to her but she doesn't mind she stays in bed for a couple more minutes and then goes to get ready for the day) ok, so brush teeth, brush and put up hair, get dressed, and then wake everyone up"(she does all she needs to do in the morning then goes to wake Jasper up first. She sits next to Jasper on her bed and runs a hand through his hair), Jasper, wake up (she says in a calm quiet voice) good morning (Jasper says in a tired voice followed by a yon) I guess I fell asleep here last night, you mind?" no of course not you can crash here any time, but right now you need to get up and get ready for the day (Ara grabs Jaspers hands in an attempt to pull him out of bed but he had something else in mind, when she couldn't pull him out of bed he gave her a smirk and pulled her in) AHH. Jasper, we can't just stay in bed all day we have things to do'' yeah, or we could just stay in bed all day" oh I'd love to but we have things to do, I have to register Luka and Kyra into Jade high and you have to start looking online for someone new" yeah yeah, but we can stay here for a couple more minutes right" hmm why, what would we do'' we would just stay here and enjoy the quiet and talk" that does sound nice..." (Jasper putts the blanket over Ara and she cuddles up next to him with his arm around her) I wish we could just summon the others or something so we could stay like this and we could stay in one spot forever" yeah I do to, I wouldn't mind staying like this forever" (Jasper is surprised at first, than he increases his grip on her and she enjoys it for a minute than she gets up) ok,now I have to wake the others up" ugh ok but I'm staying here for another couple minutes'' ok see you soon. (Ara knocks on Luka's door) wake up sleepy head we need to get you ready for school tomorrow" yeah, ok I'll be out in a minute". (knocks on Kyra's door) we need to get you ready for school too" ok, I'm coming" (in a couple minutes everyone is in the kitchen, Rumara is on her laptop. Luka walks up behind Rumara and puts his hands on her shoulders) good morning" morning luka, when you and Kyra are done breakfast we can go get your school stuff and some groceries, ok?" yeah, ok. Well I'll go tell Kyra the plan and get some cereal" ok".