Page 6

Jasper can you pass me the cereal" you got it" thanks". Hey Ara, you want coffee?" yes please. (Jasper walks over with a coffee mug) Your wish is my command" haha ok, thank you" yeah, no problem. So what do you want to do today? "Well the others don't start school till tomorrow so I was thinking after we get all their stuff ready for school we could all go out for ice cream, what do you think?, you want to?" yeah I'm in we haven't done anything as a family in forever" yeah and now we have Kyra. don't get me wrong I love you guys but it feels nice having another girl here" I get that, we're all super close but there are some things you can only talk to a girl about, am I right?" yeah your spot on as usual". And after the ice cream you and I can go off on our own to look for a powered person and Luka and Kyra can do the same" that's a good idea, I'll tell the others later, speaking of. Guys are you done eating?" yeah we're done" ok let's go". (Rumara portals them to an empty bathroom in the back of the store and they go and get their stuff with lists Rumara made meanwhile Rumara and Jasper went to get groceries) "ok first on the list is shampoo an conditioner, so isle 4. Next is Searle, etc. (Rumara finished with the groceries and Luka and Kyra got their school supplies and they all met up at the front of the store) ok guys you ready for some ice cream" yeah but can you send our stuff home so we don't have to carry them around" yeah sure no problem. (Rumara sent their stuff through a portal to their home kitchen)