Page 4

wait... I thought I was the only one" well you're not, will you come with us?" ...Yes" ok great, let's go" where did you park" park?" Yeah where is your car" oh, we don't need a car we have Ara"-Luka " what's that supposed to mean" Watch, she'll do it any second now" (Rumara creates a portal to there apartment) " oh my god, what the hell is that" that, is Ara's power she can create portals" this is crazy" come on guys I can't do this forever"-Rumara " just walk through it, she knows what she's doing all you have to do is trust her for five seconds"-Luka (kira and the others go through the portal to the apartment) " wow, where are we?" This is our apartment. Where do you live?" Um... Let's just say with a friend" oh, well we'd love it if you would move in with us"-Rumara "REALLY, me? live here?, I would love that when can I move in?" right now" really you have the room" of course, we have a room for you" OK and in the morning I can go get my stuff. How did you know I would come" well, we've been looking for you for a long time and we hoped you would give us a chance"-Rumara " well if I knew I would've come a lot sooner" here I'll take you to your room" (Rumara and Kira go to the spare room) wow this is great it's so big and clean" well, for now it's yours" what do you mean for now?" well once you're settled in come and find us in the living room when you're ready and we'll answer all your questions" ok, see you in a couple minutes then." (Rumara leaves and Kira is left with her thoughts) (Kira's thoughts: this place is so nice and so are they, but if I tell them about my power and I find out what I did. No, they seem like cool people they wouldn't go digging around in my past, it'll be fine. I'll go to the living room now.) OK I'm ready, my first question is what powers do you have?." Oh, well I can create portals as you know, Jasper can move and control things with his mind, and Luca can read and control other peoples minds, we think our powers are genetic. What power do you have?" Oh I'm a Pyro so I can create and control fire" cool that might actually come in handy" why?" Well this will answer two questions, why your power could help and why we were looking for you, Luca do you want to tell her?" Yeah sure. We weren't looking for you specifically, we were looking for anyone with powers you're just the most recent one we found, we're looking for people with powers because we're being hunted and the more of us we have the stronger we will become".