Page 6

Ok let's do this tomorrow, besides the only people I really need are coming with me anyway. ok where are the boxes?, What am I looking for, I can just teleport them to me." (back in the living room) so it's settled, I'll get them here I need to get everything ready" yeah Kyra we know, you're the best option for invites because we don't know them and we know her better than anyone so we should get everything ready and pick the theme." Ok, well it's getting late we should go to bed and rest up for tomorrow"-Luka " OK see you guys in the morning, Good night Luca and Jasper." (The next morning before school) kyra wake up we have to get ready for school" five more minutes@ no you said that five minutes ago" fine" here, you can use my clothes" OK thanks. Ramara, I can't wear this" why, does it not fit" no it fits, it's just... A little too revealing for me" how" because everything below my bra is transparent red lace" ok fine but you look hot in it" thanks but do you have a hoodie or something I can wear" Yeah sure, here I try this song, I'll leave you to get ready, see you in the kitchen when you're done." (five minutes later) " hey so do we have plans for breakfast or do you want me to make something, because I'm actually a pretty good cook" that would be great normally it's just cereal and toast so it's a welcome change for someone in our group to actually know how to cook" ok Great, so do you guys have pancake mix or..." yeah I think so, in the pantry somewhere and if we don't I can easily get some hehe" OK I'll go check. All good we have some and we have chocolate chips and strawberries too so that's what I'll be making, strawberry and chocolate chip pancakes" that sounds delicious, I can't wait and the boys will be thrilled" OK, I should be ready in about 20–25 minutes" that should be enough time for them to get ready and come and eat" are they even awake" yeah, I was waking them up in your extra five minutes" ha ha, OK great I'll get started." (cara mixed up all the ingredients and made the pancakes) "ok guys they're ready, come and eat." What's for breakfast"-Jasper "WOW, thanks Kyra this looks great doesn't it Jasper" yeah let's stay again I can't wait to try it"(everyone ate and thanked Kyra for the food, then Kyra and Rumara headed to school for their last day meanwhile Luca and Jasper started packing.) I can't believe this is our last day"-Kyra " yeah I can hardly believe it myself.