A deal

Welcome to the Playground
Chapter two

I felt my body hit the wall, I was able to hide my bag in a crate during the fight.

I was pinned up to the wall by my throat, gasping for air. One of the boys held an evil grin across his face, I then kicked my leg forward and into his crouch.
He dropped me and slid down, holding his area in pain. I then grabbed a fist full of his hair and kneed him. Shoving him to the ground.
"Kiss that, prick." I spat onto his unconscious body. I looked around, Mylo was fine, Claggor was to, Vi seemed okay?

Powder..

I couldn't see her, I looked around. I felt a tingle behind me and turned quickly side kicking one of Deckards men once again. He hit the ground smacking his face onto the dirt ground.

I got on top of his back, I pinned his hands behind his back with one hand and grabbed a fist full of his hair.

"Goodnight..." I whispered before slamming his face into the ground, I did that a couple times before he stopped struggling beneath me.

"You done, Y/N?" I looked up glaring at Mylo, I sat up kicking the guy and walking to the crate.
Grabbing my bag, "Where's Powder?—" Vi Asked worried.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Mylo screamed, earning a glare from me.

"I'm sorry, I tried to fight him off with Mouser, but she didn't work" Powder argued back, "Who saw that coming?" I limped over and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"We never should have gone over there" Claggor said worried.

"Doesn't matter, the stuffs gone" Mylo turned to me, "Not y/ns stuff either." Vi added, Mylo shook his head.

"It's all right, Powder, at least you're okay" Vi patted Powder moving forward.

"Okay? What about us? I get my face punch in, y/n probably has a broken nose and can barely walk and she gets a pass?" Mylo argued, at least he didn't hate me that much.

"Yup" Vi replied going to an elevator and switching the lever.

I sat on a create barely handing on to my bag, my body was sore. I needed the pain medicine i created a while back.

"Every time. Every time she comes, something goes wrong." Mylo carried on, I held my hands to my ears.
"She jinxes every job" Mylo complained.

"Sometimes Y/N, she's always getting hurt when she's our god damn medic!" I take back anything nice I said about him.

"Just drop it, Mylo" I could tell Vi was disappointed, she couldn't look any of us in the eye.

I held myself up, Claggor put my hood over my head, "Thanks" he hummed in reply, helping me put my arm over his shoulder.  Vi tilted her head a little before quickly turning back around, her shoulders were tensed.

——

I sat next too powder, as everyone got comfortable.
"Vander learns none of this" Vi leaned back, she was stressed.

"No worries there. Powder took care of the evidence" I slowly sat up, going over to Vi's bed and grabbing my first aid kit.

"I tried, okay? You don't get it. You're older, you're bigger." I sat back down, Vi moved her eyes towards me, I started rolling out the bandages. "It isn't fair" I know powder.