My Medic

When These Walls Come Tumbling Down
Chapter eight

—— Third Person POV ——

"You always seem to injure yourself" Someone spoke walking towards where Violet laid.

Violets eyes slowly opened up. "I can't believe your also with an enforcer..." They hummed, Vi couldn't speak trying to keep her energy.
Vi's eyes widen, she gasped seeing her there in front of her.

"I missed you" A girl with short (h/c) with a white stripe on the side softly whispered leaning forward, "You havent changed one bit" Vi whispered as she sniffed in return.
Her childhood love, her partner..
"You need to live for me alright?" She left a soft kiss on Violets forehead.
"Vi" A women and a little powder came into view.

Vi took a drink of a purple like liquid, her eyes shinned a purple, before quickly jumping forward and into Caitlyn's arms.
Vi wanted them back, she couldn't calm her breathing as it picked up, the liquid wasn't helping either.

"She was right there" Vi whimpered, Caitlyn looked at her confused. "Easy, Easy, Easy" Caitlyn held Vi's face. Caitlyn couldn't fight the feeling.

"What was the name Sevika gave you, Jinx?" Caitlyn sat up, "Right. Jinx. How could i forget?" Vi said sarcastically sitting up checking her side.

"We're going to have to be more careful now, Silco will be watching—" Caitlyn leaned against a not sturdy pole that didn't have a good foundation, she noticed the names, some looked older but some looked a somewhat recent.

"You used to live here?" Caitlyn asked, "Who's powder?"
"And.. Y/N?" Caitlyn ran her finger over the name, seeing one when they were much taller, and that was the last time.
"My sister, I though she died, but, no" Vi confessed, "Y/N is a childhood friend, She was my partner in crime, and now i don't know if she's alive or dead..."
"I have to try and find them."

"How do you not know if the two are alive or dead?" Caitlyn asked, Vi frowned, "It's hard to check up on people from inside a congregate cell"

"What, you don't have parents?" Vi felt a nerve hit, "No! They were killed by enforcers" Caitlyn gasped.
"Im—" "Shhh" Vi pushed a finger on caitlyn's lips.

"Someone's here"

(sorry for the short chapter)