Remember Me; as though I changed

chapter fourteen

Let me show you how much I love(d) you

🥀

Y/N walked back and forth, back and forth. Her veins still shined purple, her job was to get hold of Violet. Jinx went to get Caitlyn.

Making her way over towards the Last Drop, following behind Violet. For a short moment, you knew what she was doing. She held the old arm of Silvia with a new pair of large metal gauntlets.

Her footsteps are quiet but heavy with vengeance; she pushed open the doors to the last drop, and y/ns steps got slow. She waited shoving her fists in her pockets, she watched as everyone inside the last drop walked out at a fast pace.

After a second, Y/N waited outside the bar as the sound of slams and crashes filled her ears, till she finally decided to make an entrance. She kicked the door open with her left foot. Stopping the two women that were currently fighting.

Silvia had Violet pinned against a knocked down table, Vi had blue going down her nose, Silvia looked rough. Close to being as bad as Violets condition.

"Y/N?" Vi gapped, Silvia took this chance to grab the pink haired girl and throw her into the stacked up chairs placed against the wall.

Y/N felt a grin crossing her lips, she walked over towards the bar making a drink watching Vi completely beat the shit out of Silvia.

"Y/N?" She took a seat on top of the barstool. Her breathing unsteady, "Violet." Vi winces at the way y/n let's her name slip off her tongue with such venom.

Y/N jumps over the bar, handing Vi a drink as she took a sip of her drink. Vi quickly downed it, "What a mess." Y/N whispers, Vi admired the girl.

The way she sat on top of the bar, she missed her, she wishes she didn't let her leave the night in Caitlyn's room.

Vi's body moved on its own, leaning up towards the curious (e/c) girl. Y/N watched her movements, tracing them, Vi leaned her right hand against the bar, using her left to softly press against the older one cheek.

Vi remembered hating the age difference when she was younger, always arguing about why Vi had to be second. Till Y/N let her be the leader, it was a soft agreement. Y/N couldn't do that on her own, but she did, without Vi, without help.

Vi watched Y/Ns lips, Y/N was nervous. This wasn't part of the plan, she was going to knock Vi out.
But she couldn't pull away now, she just.

Couldn't

Violet getting impatient, smashing her lips onto the girl in front of her. Y/N leaned into it, their lips moving in sync. Violet aggressively grabbing at Y/Ns jacket trying to pull her closer.