Light up the night

Some Mysteries Are Better Left Unsolved
Chapter three

I saw Ekko look out the broken window, "Over here" Ekko dropped the ladder, i rushed forward.
I looked to see the group of four running from enforcers, Vi jumped up pulling the ladder down a little more and crawling up.

The others followed quickly behind her, Then an enforcer tugged on Powders leg.
Once powder fully made it i kicked at the ladder knocking it down along with the enforcers who were on it.

I glared down, Vi standing next to me.
"You need to hide those crystals" What crystals..
"Yeah, no shit" Powder replied.

"Why isn't he doing anything" Claggor asked, we stood by the door. I held Ekkos hand, he was trying not to give anything away.

"We kicked the Enforcers butt with just the four of us" I sighed. "Imagine what the whole of the Lanes could do"

"Jeez, even Powder wants to fight" Mylo started walking away through the door"
"That have the will power, the weapons, the army. We don't have enough to even put up a fight." I explained.
"So, why aren't we" Vi added as they slowly walked behind Mylo.

Vi noticed how I and Ekko didn't move, Powder peeking over too. Ekko kept looking over and looking away, i fiddled with my shirt.
"Spill it, both of you" I sighed in defeat, Ekko inhaled nervously. Vi eyed me giving a warning look. I bit my lip.

"Oh, Okay, Well, Vander's got a deal with the enforcers" Ekko nervously said, "What deal" Vi questioned eyes wide.

I sat next to Claggor helping his bruise on his eye. Keeping the promise, I told him.
Then the Monkey alarm went off, and everyone turned quickly. Getting into stealth mode.

I threw Ekko up as Vi threw Powder.
My throat hitched as i leaned on the pipes, the footsteps of the enforcer, the flashlight that searched the room.

I held Ekko as close as i could, I heard Powder whimper as i quickly turned towards her, so did everyone else.
She was slipping, I let go of Ekko so he can golf on himself.

As quietly as I could I moved to different pipes, "y/n" mylo whispered as I passed him. Dragging myself over the wipes i'm sucked in breath.
I got to Powder just before she slipped grabbing the pipe she was holding on to and wrapping my arm around her waist.  I could barely hold myself up, Powder hung onto me.

I shut my eyes waiting for the door to slam shut, I was slipping now.

The door slammed shut and powder and i both fell, she landed on top of me, i basically broke her fall.
"Y/N" Ekko whisper yelled.

I quickly pushed Powder off me and pushed her over to the side behind a desk.
I crouched down behind her, i held my side as i bit down on my lip.

Powder noticed the dark liquid that trailed down my side, she tried to help putting pressure on the wound with a piece of fabric she grabbed from the side.

Then the door slammed opened, "Are you all okay?" Vander's voice rang through the room, I heard someone jump down, "No, we're not okay. They almost saw Y/N and Powder" Vi's voice also rang through the room.

"What if they took them?" Vi asked worriedly, "No one is taking any of you" Powder sat up turning on the candle light, I tried sitting up.
"Never let that happen" I saw Ekko climb down landing and running towards me.
"It's already happening" Vi argued, "You heard him, they won't stop. We need to fight back" Vi slammed her fist into the wall, Powder and Ekko helped walk over to Mylo and Claggor.

"And if you won't, I will" Vander sighed, "I've heard this kind of talk before" He glanced over at me, I quickly turned my head away.

Ekko helped wrap my wound, Vi and Vander left to have a talk, the same talk i had with him a year after Vi and Powder showed up.

Once my wounds were wiped down and clean, I sighed in relief.
Leaning back I felt every thing in my body disappear.
Ekko looked up at me as i smiled, I leaned over and grabbed my bag and handed it to him, "There's the stuff i got for you, some books and items you've been asking for."

"Also some books for powder" Powder turned her attention to me, "Thank you Y/N!" He leaped up to hug me then ran over to Powder.

I sat up and looked at Mylo and Claggor, "We don't tell Vi" They looked at me confused, I looked at Ekko and slowly made my way over. I bent down reaching his hieght and powders.

"Listen to me" They both turned to me, "I believe in both of you" I hesitated before placing my hands on both their cheeks smiling, "You know, what makes you different powder makes you strong." I turned to Ekko, "Ekko, and whenever you cry proves how stronger you can become"

"What are you saying" Ekko questioned, "I'm going to be gone for a bit" I sat up and kissed Ekko on the forehead.

"How much time?" Ekko pushed, "A while"

Third POV

Vi walked in the door, she looked at Mylo the Claggor than at powder.
"Vi where have you been?" Mylo asked, "Rumor the lanes are going to fight" Claggor added, Vi looked around walking down the stairs.
"Where's Y/N?"

The room went quiet, Vi had the same plan y/n did, but no one knew.
Mylo turned away, Vi sighed just thinking you went with Ekko she marched over to Powder.

Vi gave a heart warming speech to Powder just like Y/N did to Powder and Ekko.
"Y/N left.." Vi's eyes widened, "Where"

Powder looked away, Vi sat up and ran out, she looked for the blue and gold object.
"Shit" Vi knew what Y/N was doing, Vi ran out of Last Drop, running towards Benzos shop. She saw Y/N kick the door open.

"Y/N!" Vi shouted marching through the door, Y/N turned around as she held a chair in her hand.
"Powder told you?" Y/N asked, Vi breathing increased, "Y/N, you can't do this" Vi whisper shouted, "You we're going to do the same thing" Vi recoiled back.

"See, great leaders think alike, But i was given the same talking from Vander just like you" Y/N moved the chair and sat down leaning forward.

"If you do this, I'm joining you" Vi shout the door and stepped towards y/n, "Pinky, No." Vi shook her head.
"If you go down, i go down with you"

A couple minutes later we both sat up, the sound of heavy footsteps were heard outside the door.
The door opened revealing..

"What the fuck"

-