Burned Like Hell

Short Scene
Chapter thirteen

+my own added scene

Pain.

That's all the girl felt as she screamed.

She cried and cried, the man who stood above the crying blue haired girl evilly smiled down at her with a syringe filled with purple glowing shimmer.

"It'll just hurt for a moment" the girl watched as the man turned into her mother, Ekko, Vi, then Caitlyn.
What the guy didn't know was this wasn't Jinx— this was the girl that he helped bring back to life 7 years ago. Now having to repeat the same pain for a second time.

As the shimmer was injected into her, she screamed for Violet, she screamed for her father, she started to feel the shimmer fill her veins. As she was made of rubber that was melting in a instant speed.
Then everything went black.

"Jinx"

"Jinx!"

"JINX" The blue haired girl sat up in a sweat, she turned to the person calling her name, there stood a (height) girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair that sat perfectly in a bun, showing off her undercut.

They embraced Jinx, Jinx felt warm as she weakly lifted her arms up and around the taller figure.
"Oh thank god" The (h/c) mumbled, she pushed away and held Jinx face.

"We traded bodies again,didn't we?" Jinx asked staring up to meet Y/Ns drained eyes.
"Yeah, and from what I remember, the meeting didn't go well" Jinx scoffed.

"Y/N I have a plan, and I know what you owe me specifically now" Jinx pointed out, she knew that she owed Y/N the same amount of favors.

"Mhm? And what's this plan of yours Jinx?" Y/N crossed her arms, curious of the answer.

"I'm thinking a family dinner" They both turned to see Silco who had stabbed the guy who put the two in pain, a smirk crossed both of their lips.

Both returning a nod to one another.

5 years ago

Y/N hummed, kicking her feet back and forth on the railing. "Good noon." She greeted the figure that tried to sneak up on her. "Awe man!" The little girl pouted, take a seat next to the chuckling (H/C) girl. She's gotten older now, her blue locks growing up and now in two braids, thanks to Y/N.

"When will I finally be able to scare you on my own?" The little girl leaned her head on Y/N's shoulder, this causes the older to sigh.

"When you can beat me in rock paper scissors."

———

Sorry for the short chapter 🌬