Lighting Bugs

Happy Progress Day!
Chapter six

6 years later
you are 21
No one's POV

The sound of hovering, clicking.
Footsteps, as odd-looking guys walked onto the airships.
Carrying buckets mark with a pink X.
"Shipping manifest?" The guy coughed, someone placed a bag of gold onto the guy's clipboard.
"From your friend. Downtown" Sevika smirked.

A figure swung an object around as it clicked, many people in masks and hoods appeared from these pipes.
Hovering on hoverboards that glowed green.

The man stamped the paper on his clipboard.
They shot off towards the airship, "LET'S GO!" A man yelled, "Ah, Shit. The Firelights" Another man yelled, The firelights threw bombs at Silcos men, trapping them in a crystal-like substance.

The man who controlled the airship ran into the control room, the Firelights paid no attention.
Some of the firelights kicked and punched at Silcos men.

Four landed smoothly, "We have five minutes till they're out of there" One of the two front leaders spoke.
The two leaders stood proud, The one on the left wore an Owl-looking mask and the other had a fox-like one.

The Owl Leader clicked their watch and walked towards the waste buckets, The second leader lifted one of the lids off, "Have you ever seen this much shimmer?" One of the firelights on the side spoke, "No... This is like enough to fill a river" The Fox mask leader who lifted the lid spoke.

"They're expanding, check for more below. Burn it all" The Owl leader commanded.

The two leaders stayed up top along with a couple of other firelights, Neither noticing the door closing as they kicked down buckets, getting ready to light them on fire.

Suddenly everything started shaking something exploded from below. "Shit!" The second leader yelled.
The lower door opened, smoke blocking everyone's vision.

Footsteps creeped out and down the way towards them.
A girl with blue hair and pale skin walked through the smoke.
She crossed her arms, "Hi" She looked clueless before reaching her arms apart, grabbing two grenades and biting down on the triggers, pulling them off and throwing them, they hit two of the Firelights on either side of the leaders.

The two grabbed their bombs and threw them at the girl, as she brought out a gun.
Another Firelight jumped up with a weapon, trying to sneak attack.
Then getting shot, kicked, and their head jumped on.

The leader started pouring gasoline into the shimmer buckets, kicking them down.
They whistled, as the other lighted a torch on fire, but before they could throw it, the blue-haired girl grabbed their wrist smacking the girl's mask off.

The blue-haired girl gasped, seeing a girl with pink hair. "Vi..?" the blue girl spoke, The girl with pink hair dropping the torch.

The leader tried to run and grab her, but once the second leader made contact with the pink-haired girl, blue hair shot them.

"No!" The leader yelled, running towards the two,
"I'm fine.." The second leader groaned out, The first leader nodded, going over to check on the second who had fallen.
The first leader looked at the girl with blue breathing heavy.

He got up and ran at blue hair screaming, The second leader got up grabbing her board and flying off with their leader and another partner.
Blue hair continued to fire at them as she screamed running out of bullets.

Once they made it back to their pipes, They took their masks off.
"Fuck!" The other partner yelled, he already felt the tears falling.
"We will get them next time, Link" Link looked up at the second leader, her voice ringing like a melody through his years.

He nodded, "Let's get back. We're going to have to share this news with everyone..." The first leader spoke, his voice lower-pitched.

"Let's go, sis, can't have you fainting on me"

|Sorry for the short chapter|