Mystery girl

Everybody Wants to Be My Enemy —
Chapter seven

Someone walked down in the streets, A hood and a mask covering her features, She walked towards a food stand. "Hey Jericho" The person spoke waving to the man in control of the food.

He gibbers in reply, "Yes I'll take the usual three again" The person took their mask off, they were a regular of Jerichos they always seemed to arrived at this time, Getting food for them and their brother.
Along with information.

Then two people took a seat next to her, she didn't show interest as she waited for her dinner and takeout.

Jericho turned taking a recognization of the one person that arrived.
They twirled around a dagger, Jericho placed down their food thanking him.

He took someone's order and laid a bowl down in front of them.
The person started digging in like they haven't eaten in months.

"Oh, Jericho! Have I missed these" The closet voice near them spoke, making Jerchio reply as he laughed?
Making her chuckle, maybe she hasn't eaten for months.

The person pulled their hood down revealing a girl with h/c that laid on her shoulders, covering her neck and started digging into their food.

The girl took notice of the other two, one with pink hair and the other wore a hood.
The girl with pink hair handed some of their food to the hooded girl.
"No. Thank you" weirdo.
"You're missing out." The pink girl spoke with her mouth full.

Jericho placed two boxes with food and passed the girl a note.
She nodded and lifted the bowl to her lips.

"We're here because I'm hungry. Do you know what prison food taste like?" The pink girl snapped, "No, of course, you don't" I stayed for a moment, listening in, I took a deeper look at the note.
"Unbelievable. I didn't break you out of jail to eat... slop." The girl with the hood sat up annoyed.
"I knew this was a terrible idea. You don't actually know anything, do you" Hood girl asked.

"Thanks Jericho" The mystery girl pushed her bowl up, talking the boxes and carefully putting them into their bag.
Then she handed him a bag of coins.

"I'll see if little man can stop by later" Jericho laughed, The girl with pink hair stared at the girl that she just noticed was there.
Once she set her bowl down, "Better than I remember" Jericho took pink hairs bowl and slide her a note.

So she's getting information too.
She lifted it up and took it, turning around suddenly i felt myself forcefully being grabbed by the arm.

"Oh just you wait a minute" The pink girl said forcefully.
"Hey!" The hooded girl yelled confused.
"The hell? Get your hands off me!" I flipped her wrist and kicked her back. I quickly made a run for it, heading towards my stash, grabbing my ride. Quickly placing on my mask, hood and jacket.

I hovered up, turning to the girl with pink hair.
"Sorry Pinky but, I have mouths to feed"

Vi's POV

"Who the hell was that?" Caitlyn shouted, I stared at up, the image never leaving my mind.
Was that her..?

"i don't know" I huffed out, "Let's go" I said before turning sway.

"The one place all the secrets or spilled" I said as the door opened, Caitlyn following behind me.
I kept my hands in my pockets.

"How exactly do you propose we go about this?" Caitlyn questioned, i paused watching a smaller guy walked by.
I turned half way staring at Caitlyn, "Let 'em think you work here"

"Excuse me?" Caitlyn huffed, "I will not"
I shook my head, "You know what your problem is?" I marched forward, "Please. Tell me" Caitlyn rolled her eyes.

"You expect everyone to give you what you want, If you really want people to talk to you, you have to let them think you have what they want" I circled her, "And what do I have" Cait asked.

I smirked, "You're hot, cupcake." Caitlyn backed into a wall as i slammed my hand next to her head.
"So what'll be, man or woman?"
Someone in a mask was walking by, i grabbed them.
"Hi, Im Pim. What's your name?" He stuttered out.

"Matilda, But you can call her whatever you want" I nodded towards Caitlyn as she gasped.
"Ah, yes. Matilda" She said awkwardly.

I started to walk away, her voice slowly fading as i walked towards the end pushing the red curtains out of the way.
I walked in, The familiar lady lifted her head at me.
"Would you believe it?"

"Sweetheart, I was real sad to hear about Vander."
"And the kids, Just terrible" I scoffed, "By the looks of it, no one lifted a finger to stop Silco"

"A few tried but Silco's got the muscle... and the money"
"He took over the Last Drop" She inhaled some of her cigar. (idk what that is)
"I saw" I leaned foreword, "Things have changed without Vander looking out for us"
"Have you heard anything about Powder? I think Silco has her" The lady shook her head, "Y/N" I asked next.

"I heard she still walks the streets, but that's a rumor, some said she's..." I sighed, "I have to find them"
"Silco's number two's a regular"
"I can have Miguel tell you where to find her" I sighed, "I owe you" and i walked out.

Can I trust you?    Vi x (fem)readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara