Peekaboo

When These Walls Come Tumbling Down
Chapter nine
Part 1 / 2

??? POV

A crow cawed, I turned towards my watch, pulling down my mask.
I started my timer, and I got on top of my hover board.

Once I made it out Jinx started firing.
I quickly moved to the side, Other firelights shot out from the pipes following my actions.

We circled them, Some times going in for hits.
Jinx continued to fire at us, I noticed a fox mask zoom past, she stayed low on their board under their feet grabbing the glowing rock, but missed when someone kicked it.

The enforcer girl ran over and grabbed it before it fell of the edge, I tried to distract Jinx as much as I could, They crouched down, When they spotted the enforcer they punched her knocking her out cold.
Grabbing the rock from their hand, She lifted a smoke torch.
She grabbed the enforcer, handing them to our other mate.

I cringed as I watch the girl with pink hair get knocked out with the end of a spear.
He was about to stab her, I grabbed his shoulder, "Take her." He nodded then she landed next to me, her fox mask all to familiar.
Smoke filled our visions as she threw a smoke bomb.

"NOOO!"

The Boy Savior
Chapter nine
Part 2 / 2

No one's POV

One masked leader sat with their leg over their knee, "Hey" The guard tapped their leaders leg, looking up at the wall. The leader nodded, and the guard walked out.

"You shy? Or just ugly?" She spoke up, The leader stood up, along with another who was blending into the shadows.

He stood in front of the tide girl, the other leader stood next to him, meeting his height.
He took his mask off.
"You look good for a dead girl"

"Ekko?" She said surprised, "What do you know about this?" He opened the capsule with the spinning blue stone.
"Nothing. What the hell is this all about?"

"What we're you doing with Jinx?" Ekko got straight to the point, "Her name is Powder" The other leader turned away. "And I just found her when you and your goons showed up" She spat, looking between the two people that kidnapped her and her friend.

"It's me. Vi" She scoffed, The other leader in the fox mask stepped back for a second.
"The same person who used to take you down to the jump heap and hose you down when you got covered in grease cause y/n would get pissed" She stepped forward, "That was a long time ago" Ekko looked up at the other leader then back at his old friend.

"People change"
"Yeah. I'm getting that"

The other masked person stepped forward, "Are you working for Silco?" The voice changer, the mask.
This annoyed Vi, she scoffed as she looked up at them.
"Fuck you"

"We thought you were dead" He stuttered, "Now you show up with a Piltie and give her a tour of the Lanes?" Ekko walked past the other leader.

"You we're following us? Why didn't you say anything?" Ekko looked at the other leader.
"I didn't know if i could trust you"

"So... so you just come out swinging?" Ekko was starting to get annoyed, "Gee, I wonder who i learned that from?"

"Ah, Well you should have leaned more, you still punch like a little boy" The other leader chuckled, "And you still block with your face"
The one beside Ekko started laughing.

Vi scoffed, Ekko smacked the other on their arm.
"I remember when you wouldn't stand up to me"
Vi undid the cuffs, and walked forward hugging Ekko.
"I missed you, little man"

"How long have you had those off?" Vi pulled him closer, None noticed when the other leader sneaked away.

"How long have you been whining?" Ekko grabbed hold of his old friend, a tear falling down his cheek.