Pay the price

The Boy Savior —
Chapter eleven

I started changing my clothes, I lifted a shirt over my head. It was a cropped tank top, I slipped a jacket over my arms, changing my pants to lose jeans.

I heard a cough from behind me, "Sorry, Uh Ekko told me to come get you" Vi spoke, seeing me facing the make shift mirror, i slipped on my shoes and grabbed my hover board.

"Cmon Pinky, it's not the first" I stepped past her, She followed behind me, "Ha Ha funny, that was an accident" I shook my head laughing.

We walked up to Caitlyn and Ekko, "Ready Sis?" I nodded and sped forward.

"So that's Y/N?" Caitlyn whispered, "Yup, that was her" Caitlyn looked at her confused, "What do you mean-" "Don't worry Cupcake"

Oh...
The firelights flew up, their beautiful green.
"God I love firelights" I sighed, as a couple landed on me, Ekko laughed.
"Isn't this the reason we chose this place" I smiled, Ekko reminding me "Yeah i know.."

The four of us walked down the path, I stood next to Ekko, I looked around hesitant.
I was nervous, I was having a bad feeling and I didn't like it.
"Ekko..." I whispered, He looked at me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

Then Vi stopped walking, I knew she was being quiet i just thought she was nervous like me.
"Pinky?" She looked down, "I can't leave her again"I sighed hugging my arms. "You can't change her" Ekko spoke up, I looked down, "I have to try" Ekko scoffed, "Don't get yourself killed" He walked up giving Vi a goodbye hug.
"No promises"

Next was Caitlyn, "It's been real, Cupcake. Thanks, for everything" Vi held her tighter, I felt eyes on us as i looked around, I had. a horrible feeling.

Vi waited for me, I scoffed and walked forward..
She wanted a hug, "Don't die on me alright, you just got back" I chuckled standing in front of her.
Vi scoffed, and pulled me in by my shoulders.

"I'm glad i got to see you, Princess" I chuckled holding her tighter as she did me.
"Glad to see you too, Vi" I pulled away, Vi dragged her hand down to mine.

"Goodbye, Vi" she turned away and started walking away.
Then we began our walk again, Lights shot on and blinded me, I covered my eyes quickly.
"What the hell is this" Ekko and Caitlyn covered the blinding light.
"Sir! I have proof that silcos behind everything!" I shook my head, "it's a trap.." I whispered.

Someone pushed the enforcers gun down, "Show me" He spoke, I started backing up slowly. Ekko glanced at me, "No." He whispered to Caitlyn.
"Shit" Ekko opened the capsule.

I noticed something off, Ekko did too and closed it, The leader quickly pulled out his gun and fired I moved quickly in front of Ekko, blocking the impact.
Both of us fell from the force.

No one's POV

"CAITLYN!" Vi screamed running back towards Caitlyn.

"I told you to leave this alone" Marcus spat.
A bunch of firelights flew out, But they weren't the Firelights, they were hand made... explosives.

All the firelights went off, screams, explosions, crying.
It was like a firework show, that can kill you.

Then it went quiet, Ekko and Y/N laid unconscious, a bullet went right through her jacket but it was blocked by a chest plate she put on before Vi walked in.

Many dead enforcers laid on the bridge, the sound of light humming was heard through the now quiet road.

Caitlyn pushed herself up, grunting in pain down at her leg. Another gunshot went off, "Tell my... daughter I—" and he passed.
Vi ran up to Caitlyn, "Can you stand?" Caitlyn nodded and Vi helped her up.

Jinx walked through the smoke holding the capsule. Jinx scoffed.
She then quickly pulled out her mini gun and started shooting.
The two pushed each other away.

Then Ekko appeared on his hover board, with his metal like pole.
He zoomed and smacked the mini gun right out of her hands, dodging as many bullets Jinx shot at him as he could.

He jumped up off his board and grabbed the capsule, "Y/N!" He shouted and the girl appeared out of no were and threw the capsule at her. He landed in front of her.

Y/N held the capsule close, then took her jacket off and threw the capsule at the two girls.
Y/N held a straight face, "GO!" Ekko and Y/N yelled, Ekko turned to Y/N.
"You too" Y/N glared at him, "Don't. Die on me" Y/N handed him something as he nodded.
"Owls nest." y/n walked backwards following the other two as they weakly walked away.

"Oh, look who it is. The boy savior" Jinx chuckled, "What? Don't want Ms. Venom and I to see each other?" Jinx grinned.

Y/N heard the familiar ticking of his watch.
Then a explosion, she turned around seeing the familiar pink.
"EKKO" She screamed, the other two turned around, "Fuck this" Y/N was ready to run in.
"Y/N!" Vi shouted, "He'll be okay." Y/N glared at her, "let's get your stupid enforcer friend home then" She spat walking past the two.
"If he's dead" Y/N glared at Vi and Caitlyn.

"Your enforcer girlfriend is paying the price, Violet."

——