Back from the dead

My own scene
Chapter five

A year later

"Powder" Y/N spoke up, looking down at the girl braiding her hair.
"Y/N, I asked you to call me Jinx" Y/N sighed, "Jinx, I have to leave today..." Jinx turned around quickly, "What do you mean? Is the year already up?" Y/N slowly nodded.

"But you're—" Y/N finished braiding the girls hair, "I'll try to visit you, But i need to find Ekko..." Jinx sighed, "We'll see each other again" Jinx started to have tears form in her eyes.

"Please.." She begged, "I'll always be here when you need me" Y/N leaned forward and connected their heads.
"I owe you my life for saving me" Y/N softly spoke.

"When you need me, is when the time comes" Y/N sat up, Silco walked through the door way.
"Seeing me off?" Y/N joked, "No, Im here to give you your stuff" Silco was empty handed.

"Your hands are empty" Silco scoffed, "Bye, Vemon." Silco shook his head, Y/N laughed.
Y/N turned towards Jinx.

"See you later?" Jinx smiled and nodded, "Keep working on your bombs" Jinx sat up and jumped into the older girls arms.

"I'll miss you, Y/N"

"I'll miss you too, Pow Pow"

——

Y/N held her bag over her back, she didn't have much, since she left everything in the owls nest.
She walked towards Benzos store that was raided a while back.

Y/N pushed open the door, it was dusty inside, dark and empty.
"Ekko?" Y/N whispered, "Little man?" Y/N walked forward, she saw a light coming from their old room.

She slowly crept the door open, she held the dagger Jinx gave her.
The light was coming from the Owls nest, the rope still laid there.
Y/N grabbed hold of the rope, climbing up.
She peek through the opening, Laying in their red hammock, was her brother.

The gas candle laid on the ground, He was asleep.
Y/N fully climbed up.

He grew so much in the one year she was gone, Food sat in the corner.
Books opened papers everywhere.

She placed her bag down, pulling her hood down.
His stopwatch laid in his hands, the one she made for his birthday.

"Ekko" She whispered shaking him.
He groaned, "Ekko... it's time to wake up" Ekkos eyes slowly opened up, once he saw the girl his eyes widened.

"Y—Y/N?" He stammered, his eyes started to fill with tears, he jumped into her grasp.
"You are alive!" Y/N fell back, holding her brother close to her.
"You came back! You came back" He cried, he looked up, "Everyone said you guys died.. I didn't know what to do" He whimpered, Y/N laid a hand on his cheek, her thumb wiping her tears.

"I have so much to tell you" Tears started to fall down her cheeks.
"Well" He pushed himself back, went over and grabbed a blanket, pulling Y/N towards his hammock.

They both got on, Both wrapped in a blanket.
"It started when I first left.. when we first left to save Vander..."