ch2

her name is Dabria. she looks like some stupid gold digger that will leave after 3 weeks and take all your money away. i don't like her, i hate her, i can't even look at her face without feeling sick. i try, i seriously try so damn much to like her but i just can't, there shouldn't live another women than my mom in this house and now my stupid dad decided to let her move in.

she's acting like it's her home, but it's not, it's just not. she doesn't belong here. she shouldn't be here. it annoys me so much, i can't even normally think. she's cooking, she's COOKING, that's the job of a mom, or a dad, or a family member but not the job of that stupid gold digger.

'Nora?' my dad called
'What?'
'Can you cover the table?'
'yea sure.' i murmured.

and so that's what i did, i did what he wanted because i don't want to disappoint him. Debria was almost done cooking and put some spaghetti on my plate, i looked at her and raised my eyebrows. she quickly looked away.
'So Nora, how was your day?' she asked
i stopped eating, looked her in the eyes and said: 'My day was really awesome, my best friend called me at 6 in the morning so i woke up and couldn't sleep anymore, then my dad came to me and said that he met someone a while ago and that she'd move in. she'd move in, in my home, in the house of my loving mom who is the only women that should ever live here, so yea you know? it was great, totally awesome.'
i didn't wait for a response, i just stood up and walked to my room.

i locked the door and started to cry, warm salt bitter tears were streaming down my face and i couldn't stop it, my heart, my heart hurts so much. i felt an emptiness, i felt loneliness, i felt guilt, i felt betrayed, i felt so many things that i stopped breathing. my lungs didn't function anymore. my heart stopped beating and then i saw my moms face. she was crying, i saw the tears stream down her face, i can't do this without her. i can't be a teen, i can't be a daughter, i can't be a living, breathing and functioning person without my mom. i need her, i need her to go through this.

i stood up and brushed my dried tears away and called Vee. she picked up almost directly, i love her so much.
'Vee?' i asked.
'Nora, what's wrong sweet heart?'
'He has some stupid new girlfriend or what ever he wants to call her, she just moved in here today and i can't be with her in one house. i haven't met her before today but i just can't stand her out, she's acting like my mom already!'
'Nora calm down, okay? it'll be fine, you can stay at my place tonight okay?'
'Thank you Vee.'

so the chaps begin really short (sorry for that) but i'm working on it and if you guys read it and like it then i'll make longer chapt and stuff. there's btw something wrong with the cast cause patch isn't in it in these chaps and Jennifer Lawrence is Vee, Ed Helms is her dad (Harrison Grey) and Blake Lively is Dabria. i hope people will read my story lol and if you do i hope you like it. much love.