ch4

when i finished my homework i walked downstairs and talked to Dorothea (our housekeeper) for a while. we had one because my dad wasn't home much. he works really hard to keep our house, i got used to it but it's hard though. i miss being around him and watch tv together like we used to. i miss him here in the kitchen making hot-chocolate and drinking it together. but when he's home we have a lot of fun, we do a lot together, he's besides Vee my best friend. apparently Dabria works a lot to, but i don't mind.

it was already late when i finished my homework so Dorothea was about to leave. she's nice, she's sort of my grandmother, she's a little old but so sweet and hard working. i always say that she should relax and just sit down, i can do my own dishes you know? but she won't stop. she always scrubs so vigorous that the flesh on her upper arm jiggled, it was funny to see. i don't know why but it was also interesting to look at her when she does. she's the most intelligent and wise human being i've ever met. when i look at her i instantly think about my mom, they would've definetly liked each other if my mom was still here. they are both smart, sweet, wise, forgiving and beautiful womens that put all their effort into something.

after i waved Dorothea goodbye i thought about my assignment for biology. i don't want to fail and it's my toughest subject. so i decided to call Patch and ask him if we could meet somewhere. i just had a couple questions. no big deal right? then why the hell am i so nervous?

i walked to the phone and picked it up. i looked at the number he wrote on my hand earlier today. i secretly wish he didn't answer. if he didn't the more reasons that we should change to our regular partners. i can't finish my assignment if he doesn't pick up, it'll be his fault because he's not showing interest in teamwork.

'what's up?' Patch said when he picked up

'i was wondering if we could meet somewhere, since i haven't---'

'Nora mmm? what happend to the: i'll never ever call u?' i could just hear his stupid grin through his voice.

'can we meet or not?'

'i can't'

'what do you mean you can't. we have this stupid assignment about our partner and since you're my stupid partner i think you should me the one i'm interviewing, don't you think? god jezus just do me this stupid favor and after that we can go to the coach together and tell him this shit won't work.'

'i said i can't, i'm pooling and it's a very important game. by the way, i like it that we're partners.'

'where are you?'

'Bo's arcade. but it's not a place for nerdy girls like you, so stay home Nora'

'okay that's it. i'll just freaking interview you through the phone. i have---' i was just about to finish my sentence when he hang up. i probably can't get angrier. that lil bitch better have an really good excuse cause i'm furious if i get lower than a B, i want a good college and the difference between an A and a B is to me that the A is a full colleagueship and a B an half colleagueship and i don't want an half, i want a full and i'm not going to let some stupid new partner changes my chances.

so i drove, i drove to Bo's Arcade with my assignment and the questions. i just had a couple questions, it wouldn't take that long. i'm going to ask him some stuff and then i'll go. the drive took longer then i expected, it took me 30 minutes to get there with was already more time than i wanted to spend on this stupid biology thing. which was already more time than i wanted to spend on or with Patch. i saw the sign flashing BO'S ARCADE, MAD BLACK PAINTBALL & OZZ'S POOL HALL. it looked scary if you'd ask me, there was graffity all over the walls and it smelled like cigarrette's so much that i was about to puke.