him

(nora's thoughts)
I thought of him every night before i went to bed. I just knew him but suddenly he was all that matters. He was gorgeous, with his black hair and black eyes it was hard to not look at him. His body was that kind of which you just want to rip their clothes of and look at it. And then his soul, his soul is the most mysterious thing you will every meet, it reminds me of a panter. It attacks when it feels threatens but it runs away everytime you try to catch it. It's just as black as a panter's coat, but it's also warm and soft.

Right now that is the only thing that matters. It matters how he acts, how he moves and the way that he talks. When you fall in love all of those little details you've never even heard or thought of are the things that you think of the most.

Love makes you do that, it makes you do things you were afraid of, it makes you see things you've never seen before but were always right in front of you. It makes you alert, it makes you feel alive.

I always thought that i was afraid of love but i've actually never been. I've been scared of getting a broken heart, i've been scared for falling without having anyone to catch me. It's scary, terrifying actually to think about that. What if he won't see me? What if he won't catch me? What if he doesn't love me? What if?

But all of those doubts, all of those fears suddenly goes away somehow when i see him standing there alone. I never realized that i've loved him for so long, i loved him since the first time i saw him. I have died waiting for him and i still do to be honest. I know that no matter what i will love him, no matter what he will always be my first love but will he also be my last?

I don't know if i can be brave for much longer, i've never been someone with a lot of patience and i've already waited so long.
Time crawls by these days, a day feels like a year when i'm not close to him.

I will do anything for him, anything. I will show him my love, i will give him all the time i have, i will sacrifice whatever it takes just to be with him. If that isn't love then i don't know what is and i don't think i will ever find out.

Can he kiss it all better? Can he kiss away the pain and tell me that everything will be okay? Can he please stay with me until i fall asleep? Can he hold me close and never let me go?

Of course he can, he can do everything he wants. The question if he can but if he will. Will he love me till the day we die? Will he?

The thing about love is that no matter how it ends you will end up broken hearted. If it's because you broke up or if it's because the other person died, doesn't really matter. It will both break your pretty little heart, i will tear it to pieces and maybe you can pull all those pieces together but you will always see the scars. You will always feel a pain in your chest thinking back to the good times. It will not only tear your heart apart but in the end it will also tear you apart.

Been a long time, so sorry for that. I want to thank you all, youare amazing. I hope you like it, it's different than the other chapters so i hope you don't mind. Much love.