Nora

I couldn't stop thinking about her. About her perfect face, her small hands that would fit perfectly in mine, her hair that was so soft and smells like mint with a little coconut. But most of all I couldn't stop thinking about her lips, they are so curved and the color is indescribable, that light but darkish pink drove me insane, and damn, i can't tell you how provoking they look when she speaks, specially to me.

I love it when i hear her sweet voice calling my name, when it's filled with irritation and hormones when i make a stupid comment. I love every single thing about her, from the tip of her toes to the top of her head. She wasn't what i expected at all, she was different, so incredibly different. And i like that, i like how she mumbles when she thinks about figuring something out in math class. I like it how she furrows her eyebrows when she's worried or doesn't know the answer. I like how smart she is, how insecure, and how much she puts others above herself.

No! No patch, you can't think this way. You can't do things, you fell for one reason and one reason only. And that reason wasn't because of love. You need to do this, you need to finish this.

That's where i snapped, i turned around, grabbed the lamp and threw it as hard as i could against the wall. I heard glass breaking, i heard so much, but nothing. Sounds turned off and the earth stopped turning, it was like i was completely deaf.
I looked up and walked backwards until my back hit the wall.

I don't know what happend the couple seconds after that but i suddenly sat on the ground with my elbows on my knees and my hands in my hair. I didn't hear anything but her heartbeat, i heart how it skipped a beat and continue, it was the most beautiful thing i've ever heard. It was better than an angels voice, it sounded like birds waking you up in the morning.

I listened for a couple minutes and i realized that a smile was creeping up on my face. This time it was a real smile, it was a smile made by some girl i didn't even know for a month in personal. Her heartbeat became slower and more regelar. She fell asleep, she fall asleep, she fell asleep. I cept saying this to myself until i realized,

I've fallen in love with her.