ch 7

Vee drived towards her house, she didn't want to ride the whole way towards mine because there was a 'fog'. i laughed at her and asked her what time i should pick her up tomorrow for breakfast. after we made plans for tomorrow she got out of the car and said that i should drive save and be good to her baby. i told her i would and drived away.

maybe it wasn't smart but i was deeply in thoughts while i was driving home. i tried to stay focused, it just didn't work. my heart kept wispering his name. it kept saying that i wanted him but my mind on the other hand said that i should stay away from him as far as possible.

i had to admit that every time i closed my eyes i saw his beautiful face, i saw it from so close that i could see all the details. so much details that it almost looked real but everytime i take a step forward, just a step closer it, it faded away. every time i try to touch it, it feels like it flies away with the wind. he tries to chase the clouds. the more i think of him the more he walkes away. maybe i should just stop thinking about it. he'll finds me when he wants to, he knows where i am.

pattering rain flushed out the wispy clouds. i could barely see anything. the lights flickered so there's probably a storm coming. it was dark, cold and there was a fog.

the stoplight ahead turned yellow, i rolled to stop checked to see the traffic was clear, then pulled into the intersection.

i heard the impact before i registered the dark silhouette skidding across the hood of the car. i screamed at the top of my lungs and stomped on the brick. the silhouette thumped into the windshield with a splintering crack. on impulse, i jerked the steering wheel a hard right. the back of the neon fishtailed and i spinned around. the silhouette rolled and disappeared over the edge of the hood.

i sat still for a moment, my mouth wide open and my knuckles white from squeezing the steering wheel. the silhouette just sat there, looking at me. he didn't do anything for a moment but then he made his way towards me. he didn't look injured at all. he came close and stood still by my side of the car, he looked throw the window and our eyes connected. he hit the window and at first it didn't move but the second time he hit it the air between us vibrating, the window exploding of glass.

his hand fumbled over my shoulder, clamping around my arm. i stomped the gaspedal, the neon screeching into motion. he hung on, gripping my arm, running beside the car sevrtsl feet before dropping away. i was filled with adrenaline. i kept racing until i was a thousand procent sure he wasn't chasing me anymore. i still felt watched, i kept looking from left to right and back. i was scared, i cried.

maybe it is crazy but i wish Patch was here. i wish he was here to hold me. i wish he could kiss away all the fear, all the pain, all the anger. i wish he could just kiss me, i don't care how i'll feel after it, right now the only thing i wanted to feel were his lips on mine.

hi guys, short chapter, i know. i'm sorry for that, i'm really busy right now so i don't have a lot of time to write :( btw i want to thank you guys for the 111 reads :) i'm so happy with that. but there is something weird, i have 111 reads but the prologe has 35 or something and my other chapters have 7, it makes me really insecure to be honest. i think that you guys don't like the story or how i write which i hope you guys do. anyways much love and thank you so much for reading this :)