CHP 1.1 (Part 2): The Protagonist is my Deskmate.

[Maybe he felt too hurt to forgive her? It doesn't look like they ended up together.]

The story itself wasn't anything special. Lin Jin was also unable to determine why he felt so uncomfortable while reading.

He shook off the feeling and replied to poppy with a nod.

Lin Jin: Maybe.

[Actually the energy waves in this world are Unstable that's why the server cannot get much information from it right now.]

Lin Jin: Alright, let's go and look for it ourselves then.

[Teleporting in 10....9.....8...7......1]
_____________________________________

Lin Jin's vision darkened and he woke up to found himself in a lively classroom. Chattering of the students heard in the background. Some were preparing for the class while others didn't give a sh*t about it.

It looked like he was quite a deligent student judging by the overly highlighted textbook in front of him.

[Host, this is the first mission. So it won't be that hard, please be rest assured...... And..... Oh! Your identity information is sent to your brain automatically.]

His name was Su Ming, he was in the same class as Zhang Wei. The top student of the school, very disciplined and favoured by all the teachers.

Lin Jin's hand habitually lifted his long pale fingers and pushed his glasses up onto his nose bridge. This was the habit of the the original Su Ming whenever he was thinking something.

'Why do you have to give me such a flashy identity? A normal one would have been better. Moreover, I don't like studying. You should have made me a school bully instead.'

Poppy pouted by the unfair treatment he got for being considerate to his host.

[Normally, other hosts like these flashy identities, how was I supposed to know that you wouldn't like it!.... Hehehe.... but don't worry! I'll give you a REALLY ordinary identity in the next world.]

Something about this sentence didn't sound right. But Lin Jin didn't have time to think about it further because his attention was attracted onto the person sitting next to him, that is, his deskmate.

A tall boy with black hair sleeping on the desk. He was facing the other side which is why he couldn't see his face. His legs were so long that they were literally springing out of the desk, the muscles on his arms also proved that he was quite strong.

Teacher Lee: Alright quite down! Go back to your seats, the class is starting.

A middle aged women came through the door and gave him a smile. Su Ming was a cold person so the respond to this warm smile was an even more cold face.

The teacher seemed to be quite used to it as she didn't mind and put all her papers on the desk.

Teacher Lee: Good morning Everyone! Now let's take the roll call first.

Teacher Lee called out to the names of the students. Poppy sat on Lin Jin's shoulder, swinging his tiny legs while attentively hearing the names of the students, finally the name they have been waiting was called out.

Teacher Lee: Zhang Wei...... Zhang Wei?

The students looked at the boy sleeping next to Lin Jin, but nobody dared to wake him up.

[It's the protagonist!]

Lin Jin smirked in his mind and decided to test this protagonist. So he opened his mouth and called out to him.

Lin Jin: Hey deskmate, Wake up.

Zhang Wei groaned and squinted his abyssal dark eyes at him from the crack of his arms with a look saying 'you're dead if it's nothing important'.

Lin Jin: Your attendance.

Zhang Wei: ..... Here.

Then he went to sleep again. The students and the teacher were frozen by seeing this and couldn't process what had actually happened.

Some students were even thinking about the title of the new trending topic to put on the school forum like #Brave student waking up the mad dog for attendance! #Student on his way to improve the school Bully! Are peaceful days nearby?

Teacher Lee blinked her eyes and gave Lin Jin a meaningful smile before continuing the attendance. The class continued, maybe it was because he was disturbed while sleeping, that he couldn't sleep anymore.

Zhang Wei rubbed his eyes and sat up while sighing to himself. That's when Lin Jin saw his face and by seeing it, he had to say thay the protagonist was really very..... Hairy.

Half of the Zhang Wei's face was covered by his overly long bangs, making him give off a gloomy aura. He leaned onto the back of his desk and lazily put his hands into his pockets.

'Aren't protagonist supposed to be like... Super handsome? What's with this guy?'

[He still hasn't met the female lead. As for the others, he doesn't care about what others say about his looks.]

They were just chatting about it when a flirty voice with a slight laugh interrupted him.

Zhang Wei: What are you looking at?

(A/N: I don't really know about Chinese schools much cuz I'm not from china, so please forgive me if i make any mistakes. Sorry for the late chapter! Enjoy!)